Sorry to ask again, but where can i get the times for the SITA bus?
I'm looking to take it from Positano to Meta about 1 week from today...
anyplace online to get the info? (in english if available?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 4 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 5 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 6 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 7 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 8 Tour or independent
- 9 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 10 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 11 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 12 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 13 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 14 Classical Music in Milan
- 15 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 16 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 17 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 18 Amsterdam hotels
- 19 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 20 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 21 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 22 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 23 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 24 Sienna with kids
- 25 5 Days Galway, Aran Islands, Cliffs of Moher