Has anyone taken the high speed ferry from Santorini to Athens before? It looks like it is about 4 1/2 hours and costs about 60 euro. My other option is to fly but of course it costs a lot more, 157 euro. Was just wondering if it is scenic and worth the extra travel time? Thank you!
Santorini to Athens Ferry
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 2 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 3 Scuol, Switzerland
- 4 Cylades Island Hopping
- 5 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 6 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 7 Iwango went…to Nice
- 8 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 11 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 14 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 15 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 16 Taormina Sicily
- 17 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 18 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 19 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 20 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 22 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 23 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 24 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 25 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April