Has anyone taken the high speed ferry from Santorini to Athens before? It looks like it is about 4 1/2 hours and costs about 60 euro. My other option is to fly but of course it costs a lot more, 157 euro. Was just wondering if it is scenic and worth the extra travel time? Thank you!
Santorini to Athens Ferry
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 2 Voltage in UK and France
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 Barcelona free tours??
- 5 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 8 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 9 Tour ends in Rome
- 10 Pisa or Siena?
- 11 Italy tours
- 12 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 13 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 14 Giverny in early October?
- 15 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 16 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 19 Chateau of Horovice near Prague
- 20 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 21 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 22 London GTG late September?
- 23 train in Spain
- 24 economy car rentals
- 25 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy