My husband, 15 month old and I plan to be in Santorini for 3 days at the end of September. I would like to find a nice place on the caldera side. Our budget is ~$200/night. Does anyone have recommendations?
I'm looking forward to the beautiful scenery and food. But, what are some baby friendly activities that we can do? We are heading to Kalymnos for rock climbing after our days in Santorini, then off to the Amalfi Coast.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 wireless: Te^ch SUPP0RT hp printer CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 hp 24*7
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 4 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 5 Lisbon
- 6 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 7 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 8 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 9 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 10 Italian lake cruise
- 11 Vatican tour
- 12 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 13 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 14 Tuscany Itinerary
- 15 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 16 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 17 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 18 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 19 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 20 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 21 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 22 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 23 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 24 London in Winter Report
- 25 driving from London to Lourdes