My husband, 15 month old and I plan to be in Santorini for 3 days at the end of September. I would like to find a nice place on the caldera side. Our budget is ~$200/night. Does anyone have recommendations?
I'm looking forward to the beautiful scenery and food. But, what are some baby friendly activities that we can do? We are heading to Kalymnos for rock climbing after our days in Santorini, then off to the Amalfi Coast.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 weekend from cologne germany
- 2 My final Prague itinerary
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 5 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 6 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 7 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 8 3nights in Venice
- 9 multi city flights to europe
- 10 Europe itinerary questions
- 11 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 12 Earthquake near Naples
- 13 Munich itinerary review
- 14 13 nights in switzerland
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 17 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 18 Football Tickets - Athens
- 19 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 20 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 21 Salzburg itinerary review
- 22 Positano or Sorrento?
- 23 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 24 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 25 Globus Iberian Tour