My husband, 15 month old and I plan to be in Santorini for 3 days at the end of September. I would like to find a nice place on the caldera side. Our budget is ~$200/night. Does anyone have recommendations?
I'm looking forward to the beautiful scenery and food. But, what are some baby friendly activities that we can do? We are heading to Kalymnos for rock climbing after our days in Santorini, then off to the Amalfi Coast.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles Degaulle question
- 2 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 3 To europe this Aug
- 4 munich - day trips
- 5 Ireland in November
- 6 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 7 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 8 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 9 Madrid Airport
- 10 Heathrow Airport between terminals 4 & 5
- 11 Transportation in Bologna
- 12 FCO connection time
- 13 Departure Tax in UK
- 14 Edinburgh in March
- 15 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 16 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 17 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 18 Ireland ToDo
- 19 Parking in Italy
- 20 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 21 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 22 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 23 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 24 Slovania & Croatia
- 25 apartments florence