My husband, 15 month old and I plan to be in Santorini for 3 days at the end of September. I would like to find a nice place on the caldera side. Our budget is ~$200/night. Does anyone have recommendations?
I'm looking forward to the beautiful scenery and food. But, what are some baby friendly activities that we can do? We are heading to Kalymnos for rock climbing after our days in Santorini, then off to the Amalfi Coast.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 2 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Trogir or Split
- 6 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Edinbrugh
- 9 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 10 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 14 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 15 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 16 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 19 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 20 Maximizing Norway time
- 21 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 22 Hotels in Turin
- 23 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 24 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 25 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago