My husband, 15 month old and I plan to be in Santorini for 3 days at the end of September. I would like to find a nice place on the caldera side. Our budget is ~$200/night. Does anyone have recommendations?
I'm looking forward to the beautiful scenery and food. But, what are some baby friendly activities that we can do? We are heading to Kalymnos for rock climbing after our days in Santorini, then off to the Amalfi Coast.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 2 Antwerp Tram
- 3 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 4 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 7 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 8 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 9 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 10 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 11 5 days in switzerland
- 12 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 13 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 14 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 15 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 16 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 17 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 18 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 19 TAP airlines & other questions
- 20 Netflix and Hulu
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 22 Paris hotels
- 23 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 24 Florence with 11 & 13 year old
- 25 Naples