My husband, 15 month old and I plan to be in Santorini for 3 days at the end of September. I would like to find a nice place on the caldera side. Our budget is ~$200/night. Does anyone have recommendations?
I'm looking forward to the beautiful scenery and food. But, what are some baby friendly activities that we can do? We are heading to Kalymnos for rock climbing after our days in Santorini, then off to the Amalfi Coast.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 2 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 3 Amalfi coast
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 6 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 7 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 8 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 9 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 10 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 11 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 12 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 13 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 14 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 17 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 18 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 21 French lavender and cottages
- 22 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 23 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 24 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 25 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik