My husband, 15 month old and I plan to be in Santorini for 3 days at the end of September. I would like to find a nice place on the caldera side. Our budget is ~$200/night. Does anyone have recommendations?
I'm looking forward to the beautiful scenery and food. But, what are some baby friendly activities that we can do? We are heading to Kalymnos for rock climbing after our days in Santorini, then off to the Amalfi Coast.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 2 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 3 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 4 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 5 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 6 Sardinia for a week... Need suggestions please
- 7 One champagne tour in Reims
- 8 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 9 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 10 Italian rail travel
- 11 Need help with Sightseeing Tours
- 12 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 13 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 14 Paris Picture Overlays
- 15 Portugal Transportation
- 16 Plitvice Lakes: What Can I See in Two Hours?
- 17 Malpensa - Verona
- 18 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 19 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 20 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 21 Greece after the Vote
- 22 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 23 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 24 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 25 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.