My husband, 15 month old and I plan to be in Santorini for 3 days at the end of September. I would like to find a nice place on the caldera side. Our budget is ~$200/night. Does anyone have recommendations?
I'm looking forward to the beautiful scenery and food. But, what are some baby friendly activities that we can do? We are heading to Kalymnos for rock climbing after our days in Santorini, then off to the Amalfi Coast.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 2 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 3 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 4 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 5 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 6 River Boat Cruise
- 7 student in denmark
- 8 Poland in September
- 9 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 10 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 11 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 12 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 13 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 14 Reflections on Revisiting Sicily
- 15 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 16 Pousadas in Portugal
- 17 San Sebastian or Bilbao?
- 18 Rome to Positano
- 19 Sachsenhausen?
- 20 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 21 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 22 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 23 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 24 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 25 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks