Hi all! It just dawned on me that it would be smart to book timed tickets for our visit to Sagrada Familia in Barcelona on Sunday, April 7. Our time is short, so arriving when the doors open is not an option (we don't even get into town until after 1 PM, and we have to fly back to D.C. the next morning). I am looking at timed tickets for about 5:30 PM. How does that sound for timing? Also, I'm wondering if it's worth it to book a tower as well -- and if so, which one? I also plan to include the audio tour. All advice is welcome!
Sagrada Familia - Tips for a Good Visit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 2 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 3 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 4 England sites not to miss
- 5 2 month backpacking though europe
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 naples & pickpockets
- 8 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 9 month's stay in Italy
- 10 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 11 Scotland day tour
- 12 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 13 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 14 Wine tour from Verona?
- 15 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 16 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 17 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 18 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 21 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 22 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 23 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 24 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 25 UK in the Beginning of 2016