Hi all! It just dawned on me that it would be smart to book timed tickets for our visit to Sagrada Familia in Barcelona on Sunday, April 7. Our time is short, so arriving when the doors open is not an option (we don't even get into town until after 1 PM, and we have to fly back to D.C. the next morning). I am looking at timed tickets for about 5:30 PM. How does that sound for timing? Also, I'm wondering if it's worth it to book a tower as well -- and if so, which one? I also plan to include the audio tour. All advice is welcome!
Sagrada Familia - Tips for a Good Visit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 2 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 3 Reims for a day
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 7 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 10 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 11 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 12 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 13 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 14 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 15 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 16 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 17 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 18 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 19 Munich with a car?
- 20 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 21 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul