Hi all! It just dawned on me that it would be smart to book timed tickets for our visit to Sagrada Familia in Barcelona on Sunday, April 7. Our time is short, so arriving when the doors open is not an option (we don't even get into town until after 1 PM, and we have to fly back to D.C. the next morning). I am looking at timed tickets for about 5:30 PM. How does that sound for timing? Also, I'm wondering if it's worth it to book a tower as well -- and if so, which one? I also plan to include the audio tour. All advice is welcome!
Sagrada Familia - Tips for a Good Visit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain traffic tickets
- 2 Reputable Tours
- 3 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 4 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 5 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 6 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 9 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 13 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 14 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 15 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 16 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 17 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 18 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 19 Portugal Trip
- 20 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 21 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 22 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 23 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 24 Salzburg and day trips
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS