Hi all! It just dawned on me that it would be smart to book timed tickets for our visit to Sagrada Familia in Barcelona on Sunday, April 7. Our time is short, so arriving when the doors open is not an option (we don't even get into town until after 1 PM, and we have to fly back to D.C. the next morning). I am looking at timed tickets for about 5:30 PM. How does that sound for timing? Also, I'm wondering if it's worth it to book a tower as well -- and if so, which one? I also plan to include the audio tour. All advice is welcome!
Sagrada Familia - Tips for a Good Visit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Half Day tours with Alla Tour Company
- 2 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 3 Bologna tips
- 4 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 5 Edinburgh - outings?
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 London and Where Else in late December?
- 8 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 9 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 10 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 13 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 14 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 15 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 16 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 21 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 22 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 23 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 24 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 25 Gargano Promontory