Hi all! It just dawned on me that it would be smart to book timed tickets for our visit to Sagrada Familia in Barcelona on Sunday, April 7. Our time is short, so arriving when the doors open is not an option (we don't even get into town until after 1 PM, and we have to fly back to D.C. the next morning). I am looking at timed tickets for about 5:30 PM. How does that sound for timing? Also, I'm wondering if it's worth it to book a tower as well -- and if so, which one? I also plan to include the audio tour. All advice is welcome!
Sagrada Familia - Tips for a Good Visit
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Car in Prague
- 3 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 4 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 5 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 6 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 7 Rome Accommodation
- 8 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 9 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 10 Istanbul hotels
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 12 2 Week European Itinerary
- 13 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 14 TGV and Provence questions
- 15 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 16 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 17 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 18 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 21 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 22 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 23 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?