What is the best way to travel from Ronda to Seville?
I have read that driving or taking a bus is the only option.
I know that Samar Los Amarillos runs/ran buses from Ronda to Seville, but when I tried to book tickets online, it says that the Ronda bus station is temporarily closed..!
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 2 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 3 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 4 Berlin, Nice and London
- 5 charming cities in Spain
- 6 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 7 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 8 Day in Madrid
- 9 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 10 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 11 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 12 Venice
- 13 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 14 Family vacation to europe
- 15 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 18 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 19 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 20 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 23 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 24 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 25 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas