Notices

ronda to seville

Old Jul 1st, 2002, 10:06 AM
Tom

ronda to seville

i will be travelling with family memebers in a couple of weeks through andalucia. our trip is pretty well planned thanks to an anal sister, but we are unsure of what route to take from ronda on our way to seville. any suggestions would be great. oh, we have one senior (who is very active) and 3 teenage girls! Thanks!!

Old Jul 2nd, 2002, 01:13 AM
alia

I would like to know the answer to this question too.

Old Jul 2nd, 2002, 01:32 AM
Myriam

In Ronda you take the A376 to Sevilla. This goes through Algodonales and Utrera. Very easy!
If you have time for a side-trip, you could drive to Arcos de la Frontera first (drive on th A376 until 18 km past Algodonales, then take the A382 to Arcos - from Arcos to Sevilla: take the A393, then the A371 and the N IV to Sevilla. Very scenic drive.
You can check the itinerary out on www.viamichelin.com

Old Jul 2nd, 2002, 01:36 AM
Mcguyver

When you get to Ronda thier are lots of Signs for Seville the roads are clearly marked lost of signs in english also just get use to the roundabouts and you will fin traveling in spain very easy I thin it is abiut 169 mile to Seville from Ronda and ronda is about 37 miles off the highway outside of Marbella

Old Jul 2nd, 2002, 07:55 AM
tom

Thanks for the responses. I guess I should have been more specific. We want to know which of the white villages to visit from those of you who have done this route. Any must sees or suggestions on where to have lunch, etc. Thanks for your help!

Old Jul 2nd, 2002, 09:15 AM
Myriam

Arcos is a nice white village. Have lunch at the Parador. Very nice location high on the mountain with a lovely view on the valley and good food, either in the restaurant (à la carte) or on the patio (yummie tapas).