We are leaving Florence to go to Nice on the 10th September via Rome. We have a flight leaving Rome at 12pm, check in will close at 11.25am.
Do you think we will have enough time if we arrive on a train from Florence to Rome Termini station at 9.50am to get the the airport (train leaving Rome Termini at 10.20am arriving at the airport at 10.55am) and from the airport train station to make it to Terminal 2 to check in to our flight to Nice?
Or do you think it would be safer and in our best interest to catch an earlier train from Florence to Rome (arriving at 9.10am) to give us more time?
Any advice would help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 2 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 3 Help required with Itinerary
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 advance tickets?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 8 Spain in December
- 9 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 10 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 11 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 12 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 13 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 16 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 19 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 20 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 21 Trip to Rome
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 24 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017