We are leaving Florence to go to Nice on the 10th September via Rome. We have a flight leaving Rome at 12pm, check in will close at 11.25am.
Do you think we will have enough time if we arrive on a train from Florence to Rome Termini station at 9.50am to get the the airport (train leaving Rome Termini at 10.20am arriving at the airport at 10.55am) and from the airport train station to make it to Terminal 2 to check in to our flight to Nice?
Or do you think it would be safer and in our best interest to catch an earlier train from Florence to Rome (arriving at 9.10am) to give us more time?
Any advice would help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안카지노-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 2 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 3 월드카지노-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 4 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 7 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 8 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 9 Valencia Spain
- 10 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 11 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 12 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 13 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 14 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 15 Visiting Zurich
- 16 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 17 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 19 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 20 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 21 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 22 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 23 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 24 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 25 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions