We are leaving Florence to go to Nice on the 10th September via Rome. We have a flight leaving Rome at 12pm, check in will close at 11.25am.
Do you think we will have enough time if we arrive on a train from Florence to Rome Termini station at 9.50am to get the the airport (train leaving Rome Termini at 10.20am arriving at the airport at 10.55am) and from the airport train station to make it to Terminal 2 to check in to our flight to Nice?
Or do you think it would be safer and in our best interest to catch an earlier train from Florence to Rome (arriving at 9.10am) to give us more time?
Any advice would help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen Tour Companies
- 2 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 3 라이브바카라☭（╱」BOB248。CoM「╱）☭슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 생중계바카라☭（╱」BOB248。CoM「╱）☭슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 CDG much improved
- 9 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 10 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 11 http://www.toptryloburn.com/vita-laze/
- 12 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 13 Ronda Wine/biking
- 14 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Italy bus or train
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 22 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 23 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 24 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 25 Canal du Midi