We are leaving Florence to go to Nice on the 10th September via Rome. We have a flight leaving Rome at 12pm, check in will close at 11.25am.
Do you think we will have enough time if we arrive on a train from Florence to Rome Termini station at 9.50am to get the the airport (train leaving Rome Termini at 10.20am arriving at the airport at 10.55am) and from the airport train station to make it to Terminal 2 to check in to our flight to Nice?
Or do you think it would be safer and in our best interest to catch an earlier train from Florence to Rome (arriving at 9.10am) to give us more time?
Any advice would help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 2 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 3 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 4 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 5 Studying art in English in venice
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 8 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 9 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 10 Trogir or Split
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Hotels in Turin
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 19 Istria in two days
- 20 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 21 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 22 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 23 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 24 Scotland itinerary help
- 25 Rental Car pick up in Cortana