We need to return our rental car in Florence before hopping on a train to Rome. Are we better to return the car to the airport and take a shuttle to the train station downtown?
I have read that it is difficult to drive downtown to the central station.
Or is there another routing that will allow us to be in Rome for lunchtime?
We are staying in Lastra a Signa. Our car rental is with Avis whose rates we found to be the best for dates. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 2 London with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 4 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 5 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 6 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 7 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 8 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 9 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 10 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 11 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 12 Lake Como AREA questions
- 13 Berlin to ?
- 14 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 18 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 19 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 22 Greece
- 23 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 Spain - day driver advice