We need to return our rental car in Florence before hopping on a train to Rome. Are we better to return the car to the airport and take a shuttle to the train station downtown?
I have read that it is difficult to drive downtown to the central station.
Or is there another routing that will allow us to be in Rome for lunchtime?
We are staying in Lastra a Signa. Our car rental is with Avis whose rates we found to be the best for dates. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 2 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 3 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 4 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 5 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 6 Amalfi coast
- 7 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 8 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 9 Rail pass question
- 10 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 11 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 12 12 days europe
- 13 Zynev is Scam? READ Before Try It
- 14 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 15 If you had four months...
- 16 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 17 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 18 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 19 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (30)
- 20 Convents in Venice
- 21 cell phone companys
- 22 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 23 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 24 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 25 3 days to spend in europe