We need to return our rental car in Florence before hopping on a train to Rome. Are we better to return the car to the airport and take a shuttle to the train station downtown?
I have read that it is difficult to drive downtown to the central station.
Or is there another routing that will allow us to be in Rome for lunchtime?
We are staying in Lastra a Signa. Our car rental is with Avis whose rates we found to be the best for dates. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 2 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Interesting places to visit
- 7 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 8 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 9 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 10 International Flight Question
- 11 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 12 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 13 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 14 Budapest in December 2017
- 15 Petrol in Greece
- 16 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 19 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 Dijon in December!
- 22 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking