We need to return our rental car in Florence before hopping on a train to Rome. Are we better to return the car to the airport and take a shuttle to the train station downtown?
I have read that it is difficult to drive downtown to the central station.
Or is there another routing that will allow us to be in Rome for lunchtime?
We are staying in Lastra a Signa. Our car rental is with Avis whose rates we found to be the best for dates. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 2 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 3 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 4 One Way... trust or bust?
- 5 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 6 However, once you've gotten
- 7 American Style Restaurants in London
- 8 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 9 After Mass, on a Sunday, in Rome
- 10 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 11 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 12 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 13 Walking GPS?
- 14 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 15 July 2-5, 2012 Int'l Philosphy Conference at Assos, Turkey (near Troy)
- 16 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 17 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 18 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 19 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 20 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 21 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 22 Portugal trains
- 23 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 24 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 25 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites