We need to return our rental car in Florence before hopping on a train to Rome. Are we better to return the car to the airport and take a shuttle to the train station downtown?
I have read that it is difficult to drive downtown to the central station.
Or is there another routing that will allow us to be in Rome for lunchtime?
We are staying in Lastra a Signa. Our car rental is with Avis whose rates we found to be the best for dates. Thank you!
Returning rental car to Florence train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 2 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 3 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 4 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 5 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 6 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 7 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 8 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 9 Has anyone traveled on Thalys without a "ticketless" barcode confirmation?
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 FAMILY VACATION, BERLIN.
- 12 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 13 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 14 Pre-paid Visa?
- 15 Looking for add on city
- 16 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 17 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 18 Traveling to Italy--Rome, Venice with teens
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 naples & pickpockets
- 21 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 22 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 23 Trip to Italy
- 24 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 25 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?