We need to return our rental car in Florence before hopping on a train to Rome. Are we better to return the car to the airport and take a shuttle to the train station downtown?
I have read that it is difficult to drive downtown to the central station.
Or is there another routing that will allow us to be in Rome for lunchtime?
We are staying in Lastra a Signa. Our car rental is with Avis whose rates we found to be the best for dates. Thank you!
Returning rental car to Florence train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 2 Granada
- 3 caroline_venezia
- 4 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 5 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 6 5 Observations About Paris
- 7 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 8 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 9 Lake Como transportation questions
- 10 Cylades Island Hopping
- 11 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 12 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 13 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 14 history museums or locations
- 15 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 18 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 19 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 20 Good times in Munich, the city
- 21 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 22 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 25 Northern Italy Itinerary Help