We need to return our rental car in Florence before hopping on a train to Rome. Are we better to return the car to the airport and take a shuttle to the train station downtown?
I have read that it is difficult to drive downtown to the central station.
Or is there another routing that will allow us to be in Rome for lunchtime?
We are staying in Lastra a Signa. Our car rental is with Avis whose rates we found to be the best for dates. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 2 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 3 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 4 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 5 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 6 4 days in switzerland
- 7 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 8 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 9 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 10 Scenic Driving Routes
- 11 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 12 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 13 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 14 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 15 14 nights in Europe
- 16 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 17 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 18 London's Must Sights!
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Oxford 24 hours
- 21 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Ireland & Scotland
- 25 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?