We need to return our rental car in Florence before hopping on a train to Rome. Are we better to return the car to the airport and take a shuttle to the train station downtown?
I have read that it is difficult to drive downtown to the central station.
Or is there another routing that will allow us to be in Rome for lunchtime?
We are staying in Lastra a Signa. Our car rental is with Avis whose rates we found to be the best for dates. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 소액결제/©@§h' 8282.'×¥₴/스마트폰 소액 결제
- 2 ▷©@§h' 8282.'×¥₴▷SK폰 추가결제
- 3 소액결재현금화りC@$h '8282'.ᶍψᶎり컬쳐문화상품권
- 4 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 5 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 6 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 7 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 8 Hilton CPH no loner
- 9 Cornwall UK
- 10 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 11 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 12 French Wedding
- 13 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 14 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 15 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 16 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 17 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 18 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 19 I may be wrong....
- 20 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 21 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 22 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 23 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 24 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 25 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy