We need to return our rental car in Florence before hopping on a train to Rome. Are we better to return the car to the airport and take a shuttle to the train station downtown?
I have read that it is difficult to drive downtown to the central station.
Or is there another routing that will allow us to be in Rome for lunchtime?
We are staying in Lastra a Signa. Our car rental is with Avis whose rates we found to be the best for dates. Thank you!
Returning rental car to Florence train station?
- 1 First time traveler to Ireland
- 2 Prague - must see
- 3 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 4 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 5 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 6 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 11 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 12 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 13 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 16 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 17 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 18 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 19 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 20 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 21 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 22 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 23 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 24 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report