We are planning on going on vacation to Italy in July. Is the hotel Galileo in Rome nice? Is the hotel within walking distance to a metro stop to go to all the attractions? Is the Hotel Tre Archi in Venice nice? Does anyone know how far this hotel is from where the cruise ships dock?
Question about hotels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 3 7 days in Greece
- 4 Estonia Amber
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 7 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 8 Day trip on the Rhine
- 9 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 10 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 11 Paris in April?
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Flam, Norway railway
- 14 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 15 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 16 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 17 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 18 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 19 Sicily Suggetions
- 20 He said , she said
- 21 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 22 car rental companies Italy
- 23 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 24 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 25 quiet hotel in Rome?