We are planning on going on vacation to Italy in July. Is the hotel Galileo in Rome nice? Is the hotel within walking distance to a metro stop to go to all the attractions? Is the Hotel Tre Archi in Venice nice? Does anyone know how far this hotel is from where the cruise ships dock?
Question about hotels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 2 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 3 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 4 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 5 Provence in November
- 6 When to go to Sicily
- 7 Itinerary advise needed
- 8 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 9 Kimhe--flamenco
- 10 Wengen to Torino?
- 11 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 12 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 13 Working Holiday in Germany
- 14 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 15 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 16 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 17 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 18 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 19 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 20 Lakes District UK
- 21 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 22 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 23 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 24 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 25 Transport in Venice