We are planning on going on vacation to Italy in July. Is the hotel Galileo in Rome nice? Is the hotel within walking distance to a metro stop to go to all the attractions? Is the Hotel Tre Archi in Venice nice? Does anyone know how far this hotel is from where the cruise ships dock?
Question about hotels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 2 Three ferries to Mull
- 3 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 4 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 5 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 6 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 9 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 10 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 11 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 12 French Basque region
- 13 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 14 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 15 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 16 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 17 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 18 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 19 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 20 Story of the German Christmas star
- 21 Airport ATMs
- 22 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 23 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 24 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 25 American Express