I'm looking to fly to Positano for a week at the end of may. I had originally decided to do 2 nights In Rome and then move on to AC for the remainder 5 days.But as I'm first time solo traveller, I've now considered leaving Rome and just doing AC for a week. The 2 main reasons for this are 1: for ease and less stress, and 2: I'm not really a major fan of lots of hustle and bustle. I felt like I should see a major attraction while I'm making the effort to go all that way, but now I am thinking that is it worth to go somewhere that I may just find a bit hectic! My quandry is.......do i fly to Rome and then make my way to Naples (Postiano) after 1/2 nights......or, just fly straight to Naples and do a week on AC? I was wondering how much more travelling/hassle it will be to travel from Rome to AC? As it appears to be more pricey to fly to Naples. Any advice would be HUGELY appreciated!! Thanks so much! Also, anyone got any tips about Postiano?!
Positano and To Rome or not to Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London neighborhood suggestions
- 2 We Need a Pact
- 3 Where to go from Brussels?
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 What to wear
- 6 All you need in croatia
- 7 Tipping in Greece
- 8 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 9 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 10 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 11 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 12 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 13 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 14 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 15 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 16 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 17 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 20 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 21 Bayern seasonal pass
- 22 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 23 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 Italy vacation rental help