I'm looking to fly to Positano for a week at the end of may. I had originally decided to do 2 nights In Rome and then move on to AC for the remainder 5 days.But as I'm first time solo traveller, I've now considered leaving Rome and just doing AC for a week. The 2 main reasons for this are 1: for ease and less stress, and 2: I'm not really a major fan of lots of hustle and bustle. I felt like I should see a major attraction while I'm making the effort to go all that way, but now I am thinking that is it worth to go somewhere that I may just find a bit hectic! My quandry is.......do i fly to Rome and then make my way to Naples (Postiano) after 1/2 nights......or, just fly straight to Naples and do a week on AC? I was wondering how much more travelling/hassle it will be to travel from Rome to AC? As it appears to be more pricey to fly to Naples. Any advice would be HUGELY appreciated!! Thanks so much! Also, anyone got any tips about Postiano?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 2 cell phone companys
- 3 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 4 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 5 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 Where in Paris?
- 8 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 9 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 10 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 11 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 12 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 13 Guides - Matera
- 14 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 15 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 16 Spain Itinerary Help
- 17 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 18 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 19 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 20 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 21 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 22 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 23 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 24 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 25 Wine tasting in Santorini