I'm looking to fly to Positano for a week at the end of may. I had originally decided to do 2 nights In Rome and then move on to AC for the remainder 5 days.But as I'm first time solo traveller, I've now considered leaving Rome and just doing AC for a week. The 2 main reasons for this are 1: for ease and less stress, and 2: I'm not really a major fan of lots of hustle and bustle. I felt like I should see a major attraction while I'm making the effort to go all that way, but now I am thinking that is it worth to go somewhere that I may just find a bit hectic! My quandry is.......do i fly to Rome and then make my way to Naples (Postiano) after 1/2 nights......or, just fly straight to Naples and do a week on AC? I was wondering how much more travelling/hassle it will be to travel from Rome to AC? As it appears to be more pricey to fly to Naples. Any advice would be HUGELY appreciated!! Thanks so much! Also, anyone got any tips about Postiano?!
Positano and To Rome or not to Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 2 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 3 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 7 Snowboarding in Poland
- 8 Travel with Teens
- 9 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 10 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 16 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 19 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 20 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 21 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 22 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 23 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 24 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 25 Reims for a day