I'm looking to fly to Positano for a week at the end of may. I had originally decided to do 2 nights In Rome and then move on to AC for the remainder 5 days.But as I'm first time solo traveller, I've now considered leaving Rome and just doing AC for a week. The 2 main reasons for this are 1: for ease and less stress, and 2: I'm not really a major fan of lots of hustle and bustle. I felt like I should see a major attraction while I'm making the effort to go all that way, but now I am thinking that is it worth to go somewhere that I may just find a bit hectic! My quandry is.......do i fly to Rome and then make my way to Naples (Postiano) after 1/2 nights......or, just fly straight to Naples and do a week on AC? I was wondering how much more travelling/hassle it will be to travel from Rome to AC? As it appears to be more pricey to fly to Naples. Any advice would be HUGELY appreciated!! Thanks so much! Also, anyone got any tips about Postiano?!
Positano and To Rome or not to Rome?
- 1 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 2 DeGaulle Airport
- 3 Trondheim, Norway: 3 days in January
- 4 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 which cities in umbria to visit
- 7 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 Paris-Champagne-Strasbourg-Paris
- 11 insider tours in berlin
- 12 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 13 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 14 Chambermaid tipping
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 University survey for Bulgarian tourism
- 17 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 20 8 days in Malta - Itinerary Suggestions
- 21 Paris in August with family
- 22 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 23 Lithuania is absolutely not European state
- 24 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 25 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After