I'm looking to fly to Positano for a week at the end of may. I had originally decided to do 2 nights In Rome and then move on to AC for the remainder 5 days.But as I'm first time solo traveller, I've now considered leaving Rome and just doing AC for a week. The 2 main reasons for this are 1: for ease and less stress, and 2: I'm not really a major fan of lots of hustle and bustle. I felt like I should see a major attraction while I'm making the effort to go all that way, but now I am thinking that is it worth to go somewhere that I may just find a bit hectic! My quandry is.......do i fly to Rome and then make my way to Naples (Postiano) after 1/2 nights......or, just fly straight to Naples and do a week on AC? I was wondering how much more travelling/hassle it will be to travel from Rome to AC? As it appears to be more pricey to fly to Naples. Any advice would be HUGELY appreciated!! Thanks so much! Also, anyone got any tips about Postiano?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노팰리스／♜』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『♜＼슈퍼카지노
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 세븐럭카지노／♚』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『♚＼슈퍼카지노
- 4 하얏트카지노／♒』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『♒＼슈퍼카지노
- 5 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 6 Italy
- 7 싱가폴카지노／✿』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『✿＼슈퍼카지노
- 8 마닐라카지노／❦』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『❦＼슈퍼카지노
- 9 베스트카지노／❤』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『❤＼슈퍼카지노
- 10 크라운카지노／✄』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『✄＼슈퍼카지노
- 11 워커힐카지노／⌘』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『⌘＼슈퍼카지노
- 12 센토사카지노／☄』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『☄＼슈퍼카지노
- 13 투게더카지노／✪』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『✪＼슈퍼카지노
- 14 Ireland travel passport question
- 15 Revised itinerary for italy
- 16 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 17 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 18 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 19 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 20 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 21 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 22 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 23 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 24 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 25 Greece-Paros or Meteora