I'm looking to fly to Positano for a week at the end of may. I had originally decided to do 2 nights In Rome and then move on to AC for the remainder 5 days.But as I'm first time solo traveller, I've now considered leaving Rome and just doing AC for a week. The 2 main reasons for this are 1: for ease and less stress, and 2: I'm not really a major fan of lots of hustle and bustle. I felt like I should see a major attraction while I'm making the effort to go all that way, but now I am thinking that is it worth to go somewhere that I may just find a bit hectic! My quandry is.......do i fly to Rome and then make my way to Naples (Postiano) after 1/2 nights......or, just fly straight to Naples and do a week on AC? I was wondering how much more travelling/hassle it will be to travel from Rome to AC? As it appears to be more pricey to fly to Naples. Any advice would be HUGELY appreciated!! Thanks so much! Also, anyone got any tips about Postiano?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland - We're Here!
- 2 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 3 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 4 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 5 Cappadocia in June
- 6 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 7 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 8 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 9 Krakow
- 10 Lisbon
- 11 Amsterdam
- 12 Travelling Iceland
- 13 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Moscow Favorites
- 16 Couscous
- 17 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 18 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 19 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 20 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 21 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 22 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 23 Guided Vatican Tours
- 24 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 25 Sim card/Amsterdam