I'm looking to fly to Positano for a week at the end of may. I had originally decided to do 2 nights In Rome and then move on to AC for the remainder 5 days.But as I'm first time solo traveller, I've now considered leaving Rome and just doing AC for a week. The 2 main reasons for this are 1: for ease and less stress, and 2: I'm not really a major fan of lots of hustle and bustle. I felt like I should see a major attraction while I'm making the effort to go all that way, but now I am thinking that is it worth to go somewhere that I may just find a bit hectic! My quandry is.......do i fly to Rome and then make my way to Naples (Postiano) after 1/2 nights......or, just fly straight to Naples and do a week on AC? I was wondering how much more travelling/hassle it will be to travel from Rome to AC? As it appears to be more pricey to fly to Naples. Any advice would be HUGELY appreciated!! Thanks so much! Also, anyone got any tips about Postiano?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 2 Zurich to Milan
- 3 Zurich to Salo
- 4 Cities on the Danube
- 5 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 6 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 7 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 8 Trains through Germany
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 Has any place you have visited ever made you cry?
- 11 Age limit for car rental?
- 12 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 13 need help in our travel plan to Europe
- 14 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 15 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 16 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 17 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 18 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 19 Do we need a car?
- 20 Advice about Naples?
- 21 Paris -?- Rome
- 22 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 23 What clothes?
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 When neurotic people plan vacations