I'm looking to fly to Positano for a week at the end of may. I had originally decided to do 2 nights In Rome and then move on to AC for the remainder 5 days.But as I'm first time solo traveller, I've now considered leaving Rome and just doing AC for a week. The 2 main reasons for this are 1: for ease and less stress, and 2: I'm not really a major fan of lots of hustle and bustle. I felt like I should see a major attraction while I'm making the effort to go all that way, but now I am thinking that is it worth to go somewhere that I may just find a bit hectic! My quandry is.......do i fly to Rome and then make my way to Naples (Postiano) after 1/2 nights......or, just fly straight to Naples and do a week on AC? I was wondering how much more travelling/hassle it will be to travel from Rome to AC? As it appears to be more pricey to fly to Naples. Any advice would be HUGELY appreciated!! Thanks so much! Also, anyone got any tips about Postiano?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 2 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 3 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 4 Where should I go with my family?
- 5 Crete Holiday
- 6 PARIS
- 7 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 8 First Solo Adventure
- 9 First Solo Adventure
- 10 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 11 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 12 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 13 Stu Tower
- 14 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 17 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 18 Which Hotel in Rome
- 19 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 20 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 23 SE ITALY
- 24 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 25 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?