Hello. We will be spending a day in Florence on July 3. Arriving with our rental car from the west on the SS67. We have pre-purchased our tickets to see "David" and would also like to spend some time seeing a few other sites. Looking for advice on the best place to park our car. Thank you in advance!
Parking in Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece after the Vote
- 2 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 3 Renting an apt.
- 4 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 5 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 6 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 7 northern Portugal
- 8 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 9 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 10 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 11 Help me with this trip
- 12 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 13 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 14 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 15 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 16 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 19 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 20 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 21 Germany and Switzerland
- 22 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 23 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 24 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 25 Great restaurants in Italy