Hello. We will be spending a day in Florence on July 3. Arriving with our rental car from the west on the SS67. We have pre-purchased our tickets to see "David" and would also like to spend some time seeing a few other sites. Looking for advice on the best place to park our car. Thank you in advance!
Parking in Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 3 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 4 How long in Venice?
- 5 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 6 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 7 Connections at CDG
- 8 Hotel in Rome?
- 9 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 10 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 11 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 12 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 13 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 14 granada to algarve
- 15 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 16 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 17 Ireland driving vacation
- 18 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 19 Cotswolds village base
- 20 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 21 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 22 Normandy in October
- 23 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 Berlin: Itinerary & Acco help pls