We are trying to narrow down possible destinations in Europe sometime in May. Now the choice is between Paris and Vienna. We only have time to visit one of them. I underrstand comparing two cities doesnt always make sense, every city has its pros and cons and each city is unique in its own way. It would help however to know how these two cities differ from each other.
Our main objective is spending a couple of days in historic/central parts of the town, just strolling around for the sights and sounds of the city. We will not be doing museums, art galleries, etc. Our interest is in architecture and some shopping.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션릴게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 3 Italy in a week
- 4 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 9 Germany-Car or Train
- 10 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 11 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 12 SURPRISE TRIP
- 13 Jewish Vienna
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Reaching the Lake District
- 16 Positano Hotel in September
- 17 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 18 seat reservations
- 19 Scotland itinerary advice
- 20 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 21 Brussels flower tapestry
- 22 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 23 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 24 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 25 Best Date for Vatican Museums?