We are trying to narrow down possible destinations in Europe sometime in May. Now the choice is between Paris and Vienna. We only have time to visit one of them. I underrstand comparing two cities doesnt always make sense, every city has its pros and cons and each city is unique in its own way. It would help however to know how these two cities differ from each other.
Our main objective is spending a couple of days in historic/central parts of the town, just strolling around for the sights and sounds of the city. We will not be doing museums, art galleries, etc. Our interest is in architecture and some shopping.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Paris or Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 2 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 3 italy
- 4 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 7 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 8 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 9 What still confounds you about travel?
- 10 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 11 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 12 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 13 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 14 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 15 Chip but no PIN
- 16 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 21 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 Pronunciation
- 24 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 25 Golfing in Ireland