We are trying to narrow down possible destinations in Europe sometime in May. Now the choice is between Paris and Vienna. We only have time to visit one of them. I underrstand comparing two cities doesnt always make sense, every city has its pros and cons and each city is unique in its own way. It would help however to know how these two cities differ from each other.
Our main objective is spending a couple of days in historic/central parts of the town, just strolling around for the sights and sounds of the city. We will not be doing museums, art galleries, etc. Our interest is in architecture and some shopping.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 2 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 3 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 4 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 5 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 6 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 7 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 10 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 11 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 12 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 13 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 14 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 15 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 20 "Never Mind"
- 21 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 22 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 23 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 24 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 25 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?