We are trying to narrow down possible destinations in Europe sometime in May. Now the choice is between Paris and Vienna. We only have time to visit one of them. I underrstand comparing two cities doesnt always make sense, every city has its pros and cons and each city is unique in its own way. It would help however to know how these two cities differ from each other.
Our main objective is spending a couple of days in historic/central parts of the town, just strolling around for the sights and sounds of the city. We will not be doing museums, art galleries, etc. Our interest is in architecture and some shopping.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 2 European Cooking Secrets
- 3 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 4 20 Days in Europe
- 5 Travel vs. Babies
- 6 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 7 The Local at -- Bavarian Police: Europe under Siege
- 8 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 9 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 10 Italy - rental car damages query
- 11 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 London's Must Sights!
- 14 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 15 Travel help
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 18 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 19 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 20 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 21 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 22 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 23 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 24 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 25 Another strong earthquake in central Italy