I’ve used these forums a lot to do research on my trips over the last year and this is finally my first posting! I’ve been doing a lot of research as my fiancé and I have booked a 3 week honeymoon to Europe. So I’ve been reading posts on getting to St. Lazare station and saw many comments about getting there from CDG airport, and how it takes a long time to taxi to the gate, etc. So now I’m worried because I’m not sure if we’ll have enough time except for not sure if it’s much different from Orly.
Our planes arrives from Venice and lands at Orly at exactly 5:00pm on October 3rd. We have a tour booked in Bayeux the next morning at8am, so need to get to Bayeux on the evening of the 3rd as a train in the morning on the 4th would not get use there in time. I booked this flight a long time ago and I thought at the time I would have enough time to make it to Lazare station (it was also supposed to land at 4:25pm but then Transavia changed it to 5pm). At that time I saw trains leaving Lazare at around 7pm in the evening an so I thought it was ok. But now today I’m looking and train schedules and I’m not seeing any train departures on our day after 4:30pm, and so I’m not sure if I’m missing something. So I have a few questions I would be grateful to get help in:
• How long will it take us to get from Orly to Lazare and how long in advance before our train can we arrive? I guess I’m asking what’s the latest I can arrive and still catch my train?
• Where should I book our train tickets from Lazare to Bayeux? I see multiple websites and I’m not sure what the difference is. Also, will the schedule still change? Right now I’m not see any trains after 5pm, so I’m thinking I need to rebook new flights then to arrive earlier in the day?
Thanks everyone so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토 」¶(→【ZVZ78.ＣoＭ】←)¶「m 안전한놀이터추천
- 2 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 3 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 4 사다리사이트 」¶(→【ZVZ78.ＣoＭ】←)¶「m 네임드사다리사이트추천
- 5 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 6 May get together in Paris
- 7 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 8 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 9 travel around Spain
- 10 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 11 Corsica
- 12 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 13 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 14 One day in Lille, France
- 15 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 YIKES!
- 20 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 21 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 22 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 23 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 24 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 25 Cash machines ATM