we are going to Moscow for new year, arriving the 29th Dec and leaving 1st Jan. Want to see Lenin and other sites, we have Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning for visits, does anyone know what is open/not open during that period and any recommendations for New Years Eve Dinner. I understand the Kremlin is the place to be for New Year fireworks, any suggestions on when to get there, where to position ourselves, what to be aware/cautious of. Anything help greatly appreciated!
new year in Moscow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 2 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 5 London to Paris by train
- 6 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 7 Eastern Europe
- 8 First time to Switzerland
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 4 weeks in the UK
- 15 Granada
- 16 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 18 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 19 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 20 Switzerland help...?
- 21 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 22 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 23 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 24 Looking for clean & reputable hotels in Venice, Florence and Rome!
- 25 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??