we are going to Moscow for new year, arriving the 29th Dec and leaving 1st Jan. Want to see Lenin and other sites, we have Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning for visits, does anyone know what is open/not open during that period and any recommendations for New Years Eve Dinner. I understand the Kremlin is the place to be for New Year fireworks, any suggestions on when to get there, where to position ourselves, what to be aware/cautious of. Anything help greatly appreciated!
new year in Moscow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 2 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 3 biking in France
- 4 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 5 Amalfi Coast in October
- 6 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 7 London for Free
- 8 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 9 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 10 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 11 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 12 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 13 Terrorism in Europe
- 14 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 15 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 16 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 17 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 18 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 19 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 20 Madrid: City Views
- 21 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 22 London restaurants
- 23 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 24 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 25 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?