we are going to Moscow for new year, arriving the 29th Dec and leaving 1st Jan. Want to see Lenin and other sites, we have Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning for visits, does anyone know what is open/not open during that period and any recommendations for New Years Eve Dinner. I understand the Kremlin is the place to be for New Year fireworks, any suggestions on when to get there, where to position ourselves, what to be aware/cautious of. Anything help greatly appreciated!
new year in Moscow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 2 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 3 German Wings
- 4 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 5 Bologna Restaurants
- 6 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 7 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 8 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 9 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 10 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 11 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 12 Sea side in Italy
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 15 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 16 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 17 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 18 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 19 Spain in 17 days
- 20 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 21 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 22 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 23 Our first trip to Europe
- 24 Booking Engines You trust?
- 25 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles