Our group of 14 will be taking the train from Munich to Neuschwanstein from Munich. I've read in Rick Steves to book tickets 4 hours after leaving Munich. We want to use the Bayern Ticket so we will leave Munich at 9:52am so a 2pm tour time. Would we have time to do both Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein castles or would we only have time for Neuschwanstein?
Neuschwanstein from Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 German Wings
- 2 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 3 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 4 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 5 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 6 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 7 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 8 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 9 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 10 Budapest Favorites
- 11 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 12 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 13 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 14 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 15 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 16 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 In Paris on my own
- 19 Use of a Schwab Bank ATM Card in France
- 20 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 21 Sardinia- which northeast town?
- 22 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 23 Croatia
- 24 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 25 Great Britain Car Tour Help!