Our group of 14 will be taking the train from Munich to Neuschwanstein from Munich. I've read in Rick Steves to book tickets 4 hours after leaving Munich. We want to use the Bayern Ticket so we will leave Munich at 9:52am so a 2pm tour time. Would we have time to do both Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein castles or would we only have time for Neuschwanstein?
Neuschwanstein from Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique Venice Activity
- 2 Paris November 2014
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 5 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 6 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 7 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 10 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 11 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 12 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 13 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 14 Greek ferries
- 15 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 16 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 17 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 18 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 22 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 23 SIM card for eastern europe
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?