Our group of 14 will be taking the train from Munich to Neuschwanstein from Munich. I've read in Rick Steves to book tickets 4 hours after leaving Munich. We want to use the Bayern Ticket so we will leave Munich at 9:52am so a 2pm tour time. Would we have time to do both Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein castles or would we only have time for Neuschwanstein?
Neuschwanstein from Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 2 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 3 2 Weeks in Paris
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 6 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 7 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 8 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 9 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 10 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 11 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 12 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 Internet or travel agent?
- 15 Raining in rome
- 16 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 17 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 18 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 19 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 20 Christmas in Munich
- 21 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 22 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 23 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 24 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 25 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?