Our group of 14 will be taking the train from Munich to Neuschwanstein from Munich. I've read in Rick Steves to book tickets 4 hours after leaving Munich. We want to use the Bayern Ticket so we will leave Munich at 9:52am so a 2pm tour time. Would we have time to do both Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein castles or would we only have time for Neuschwanstein?
Neuschwanstein from Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 2 italy - france - germany
- 3 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 4 Planning Europe trip
- 5 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 6 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 7 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 8 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 9 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 10 Is Venice really dirty?
- 11 Authentic czech food
- 12 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 13 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 14 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 15 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 16 Kimhe--flamenco
- 17 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 18 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 19 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 20 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 21 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 24 Christmas in London
- 25 Autumn in Paris