Our group of 14 will be taking the train from Munich to Neuschwanstein from Munich. I've read in Rick Steves to book tickets 4 hours after leaving Munich. We want to use the Bayern Ticket so we will leave Munich at 9:52am so a 2pm tour time. Would we have time to do both Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein castles or would we only have time for Neuschwanstein?
Neuschwanstein from Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 6 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 7 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 8 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 9 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 10 Advice please...
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Ireland Bus tours
- 13 Bus Tour/Ireland
- 14 Best Ireland Trip Ever - help!!!
- 15 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 16 Ireland help - First EPIC visit in Sept
- 17 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 18 Hey Fodor's
- 19 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 20 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 21 Athens Marathon
- 22 Paris before xmas or after
- 23 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 24 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 25 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days