Our group of 14 will be taking the train from Munich to Neuschwanstein from Munich. I've read in Rick Steves to book tickets 4 hours after leaving Munich. We want to use the Bayern Ticket so we will leave Munich at 9:52am so a 2pm tour time. Would we have time to do both Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein castles or would we only have time for Neuschwanstein?
Neuschwanstein from Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Food Tour
- 2 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 3 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 4 Where to stay in London
- 5 Spain. malaga to granada
- 6 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 7 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 8 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 9 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 10 scotland trave;
- 11 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 12 Trip to Italy
- 13 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 14 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 15 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 16 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 17 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 18 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 19 Freising or Erding?
- 20 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 21 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 22 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 23 Schladming, Austria
- 24 Family trip to France with kids
- 25 Positano to Amalfi in April