Our group of 14 will be taking the train from Munich to Neuschwanstein from Munich. I've read in Rick Steves to book tickets 4 hours after leaving Munich. We want to use the Bayern Ticket so we will leave Munich at 9:52am so a 2pm tour time. Would we have time to do both Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein castles or would we only have time for Neuschwanstein?
Neuschwanstein from Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 2 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 3 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 4 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 5 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 6 Theater in London
- 7 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 8 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 9 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 10 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 11 staying a month or so in each place
- 12 Tour Group Operators
- 13 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 14 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 15 Spending money in Italy?
- 16 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 CROATIA SPLIT
- 19 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 20 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 21 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 22 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 23 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 24 Majorca - where to stay?
- 25 Guesthouses in Dublin