Our group of 14 will be taking the train from Munich to Neuschwanstein from Munich. I've read in Rick Steves to book tickets 4 hours after leaving Munich. We want to use the Bayern Ticket so we will leave Munich at 9:52am so a 2pm tour time. Would we have time to do both Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein castles or would we only have time for Neuschwanstein?
Neuschwanstein from Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 2 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 3 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 4 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 5 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 6 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 7 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 8 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 9 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 13 Schengen Visa Rules
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 16 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 17 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 18 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 19 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 20 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Is my plan ok
- 23 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 5 Observations About Paris