Our group of 14 will be taking the train from Munich to Neuschwanstein from Munich. I've read in Rick Steves to book tickets 4 hours after leaving Munich. We want to use the Bayern Ticket so we will leave Munich at 9:52am so a 2pm tour time. Would we have time to do both Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein castles or would we only have time for Neuschwanstein?
Neuschwanstein from Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 2 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 3 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 4 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 5 3 days in Rome
- 6 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 7 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 8 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 9 Northern Spain
- 10 Akrotiri Tours
- 11 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 12 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 13 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 14 London hotel tax is 20%
- 15 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 16 Rome tram update...
- 17 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 18 Germany compounding pharmacy
- 19 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 20 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 23 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 24 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 25 week in calabria