Our group of 14 will be taking the train from Munich to Neuschwanstein from Munich. I've read in Rick Steves to book tickets 4 hours after leaving Munich. We want to use the Bayern Ticket so we will leave Munich at 9:52am so a 2pm tour time. Would we have time to do both Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein castles or would we only have time for Neuschwanstein?
Neuschwanstein from Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 2 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 3 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 4 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 5 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 6 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 7 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 8 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 9 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 10 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 11 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 12 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 13 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 14 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 15 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 16 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 17 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 Trip to Pyrenees
- 20 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 21 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 22 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 23 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 24 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 25 Vacation Pictures