We are planning a trip in July ( planning late i know)
We are looking at 3 countries in 4 weeks , possible?
Anyone have a similar itinerary?
including major attractions,
any help would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 2 10 day Italy
- 3 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 4 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 5 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 6 What to do at 7:00am
- 7 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 8 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 9 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 13 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 14 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 15 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 16 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 17 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 18 Planning a European Trip
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 22 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 23 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 24 Italian lakes
- 25 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?