We are a family of four (husband, wife, 2 girls aged 9 and 3) and we will be in London from July 12 (noon) to July 19 (noon). Here is our itinerary.
July 12th evening - London Eye
July 13th - Tower of London, St. Paul's Cathedral
July 14th - Day trip to Bath
July 15th - Westminster Abbey, Hampton Court Palace
July 16th - Day trip to Oxford
July 17th - Buckhingam palace, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, The National History museum
July 18th - Kew Gardens
July 19th - Get ready to go back
I am looking for feedback on the following.
1. Does the itinerary look doable?
2. Are there places I should add to this list?
3. Are there places I should remove from this list?
4. Is London Pass worth it or should I do pay as you go model for the above places? (Cost is roughly about the same but London pass will make things a little rushed. However, London Pass offers us the flexibility of avoiding longer lines)
5. Are the lines really long for the above places (which makes London Pass a must)?
6. For the day trips what kind of pass should I buy? We are traveling from US. Should I book the day trip tickets/ pass in advance (before landing in UK)?
7. What travel card should I buy? Is Zone1 and Zone2 enough for the places we are planning to go to?
8. What kind of clothes to pack? Is the weather warm enough for skirts/ shorts?
9. Do we need a jacket?
10. Do the grocery stores sell rice? I am thinking of making our own food a few times but not sure if I need to pack ingredients from here or can I easily buy it there.
11. Finally, recommendations on good places to eat (Thai, Indian, Italian, Mexican are our preferences)
That's a long list of questions hopefully someone can help me out here. Thanks a ton in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다모아카지노게임→叉【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】叉←슈퍼카지노
- 2 Germany family road trip help!
- 3 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 4 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 5 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 6 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 9 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 10 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 11 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 12 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 13 who is in amsterdam?
- 14 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 15 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 16 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 17 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 18 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 19 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 20 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 21 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 22 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 24 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 25 Connecting flight time in Europe