Which way is the most scenic? Via Lofer or Bischofshofe? Time wise they seem about the same, and great scenery most important.
Most scenic route from Berchtesgaden to Heiligenblut?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 2 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 3 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 4 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 5 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 6 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 9 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 10 Reims for a day
- 11 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 12 Munich with a car?
- 13 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 17 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 18 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 19 poland to switzerland
- 20 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 21 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 22 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 23 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 Day trip on the Rhine