Bikerscott and I just spent a lovely long weekend in Amsterdam. We took the overnight ferry rail and sail with Stena Line. We highly recommend this for a fun and relaxing way to get to the Netherlands.
Details here http://www.stenaline.co.uk/ferry-to-holland/rail-and-sail
We had a pretty relaxed weekend as we have been there several times. We expected rain but got lots of sun.
You can see our pics here
Happy to answer any questions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 2 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 3 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 4 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 5 Planning A trip
- 6 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 7 Driving through Paris
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Watch Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Watch-Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online. watch
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 14 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 15 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 16 Bruges
- 17 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 20 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 21 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 22 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 23 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 24 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 25 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!