Bikerscott and I just spent a lovely long weekend in Amsterdam. We took the overnight ferry rail and sail with Stena Line. We highly recommend this for a fun and relaxing way to get to the Netherlands.
Details here http://www.stenaline.co.uk/ferry-to-holland/rail-and-sail
We had a pretty relaxed weekend as we have been there several times. We expected rain but got lots of sun.
You can see our pics here
Happy to answer any questions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 2 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 3 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 8 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 9 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 10 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Sim Card Options
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 38 Days in Paris
- 15 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 Day trip ideas
- 19 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 20 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 21 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 22 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 23 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 24 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 25 Springtime in Holland - Trip report