Bikerscott and I just spent a lovely long weekend in Amsterdam. We took the overnight ferry rail and sail with Stena Line. We highly recommend this for a fun and relaxing way to get to the Netherlands.
Details here http://www.stenaline.co.uk/ferry-to-holland/rail-and-sail
We had a pretty relaxed weekend as we have been there several times. We expected rain but got lots of sun.
You can see our pics here
Happy to answer any questions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 2 Train up the Jungfrau
- 3 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 4 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 5 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 6 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 7 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 8 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 9 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 10 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 13 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 14 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 15 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 16 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 17 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 18 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 19 First Trip to Ireland
- 20 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 21 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 22 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 23 Athens multi site pass
- 24 London best location
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?