Planning now for end of April/early May 2013 (probably 4/25 - 5/9 ish) from Detroit. Are flights better into Edinburgh from the US or back to the US from Edinburgh (flight time scheduling-wise on Delta or partners)? We will be looking to stay in an apartment in London (at least 5 days for sure), not sure yet how much time we will have for Edinburgh. What are some reputable apartment rental services for both cities? Will have lots more questions as time goes by, but those are the most important ones right now. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Hours in Brussels
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 7 Italy
- 8 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 9 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 13 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 14 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 17 5am arrival in Dublin
- 18 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 19 Ste Remy France
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 23 destination wedding
- 24 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 25 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?