Planning now for end of April/early May 2013 (probably 4/25 - 5/9 ish) from Detroit. Are flights better into Edinburgh from the US or back to the US from Edinburgh (flight time scheduling-wise on Delta or partners)? We will be looking to stay in an apartment in London (at least 5 days for sure), not sure yet how much time we will have for Edinburgh. What are some reputable apartment rental services for both cities? Will have lots more questions as time goes by, but those are the most important ones right now. Thanks in advance.
- 1 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 4 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 5 Where to stay for one night ???
- 6 Palermo and Taormina
- 7 Car Rental Locations
- 8 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 9 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 10 Tour-Free Travel
- 11 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 12 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 13 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 14 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 17 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 18 London Spy Sites
- 19 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 20 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 25 East coast trains