We're taking the tube from LHR to Victoria. The TFL site has the transfer from Piccadilly to District at Hammersmith.
However, looking at the map, transferring at South Kensington seems more time-efficient in that the Piccadilly line skips some stops between Hammersmith and South Kensington that the District line stops at.
Is there something about the transfer at South Kensington that I should know -- a very long and stair-filled transfer, for instance -- that does not occur at Hammersmith?
NOTE: On our last visit we went all the way to Green Park for the transfer (to Victoria line) because there was a lot of work going on on the District & Circle lines that we were warned about. Hopefully that will not be a problem. [It was during the run-up to the Olympics.]
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 두바이경마 ≪ 접속주소 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 2 코리아레이스 ▶ 도메인 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 3 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 4 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 5 릴게임신천지상어 ◑접속:='kss998.com'
- 6 Train up the Jungfrau
- 7 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 8 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 9 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 10 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 Labor Day in Paris
- 13 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 14 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 15 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 16 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 17 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 18 Short Trip to Paris
- 19 Driver"s License & Language
- 20 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 21 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 22 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 23 I may be wrong....
- 24 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 25 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)