My husband and I are looking to do a trip to Lake Como and Venice in early May. He has to be out in Switzerland for a work meeting so we were thinking I would fly in early morning on Monday to Zurich, meet him there and take a train to Lake Como. We would then spend Tuesday and Wednesday in Como (where TBD, recommendations are greatly appreciated!), take the train to Venice on Thursday morning and then spend Friday and Saturday in Venice and fly back to Atlanta on Sunday. Questions:
1. Is this enough time to do everything?
2. How is the weather in these areas early in May?
3. Where should we stay / what should we do at Lake Como?
4. We currently have reservations at Hotel Danielli in Venice, is this a good location?
Any input or advice you may have would be greatly appreciated. We are in our mid thirties and love to travel...not sure if that helps with any advice!
THANKS A BUNCH!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How big backpack do I need?
- 2 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 3 AVE train tickets questions.
- 4 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 5 Spain in November
- 6 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 7 Naples or Genoa
- 8 Itinerary Help!
- 9 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 14 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 15 Prague on a budget...
- 16 December in Slovenia
- 17 Itinerary help please!
- 18 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 19 Norway road trip- September 2016- suggestions please
- 20 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 21 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 22 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 23 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 24 From Genoa to Rome...
- 25 5 nights in Andalusia