My husband and I are looking to do a trip to Lake Como and Venice in early May. He has to be out in Switzerland for a work meeting so we were thinking I would fly in early morning on Monday to Zurich, meet him there and take a train to Lake Como. We would then spend Tuesday and Wednesday in Como (where TBD, recommendations are greatly appreciated!), take the train to Venice on Thursday morning and then spend Friday and Saturday in Venice and fly back to Atlanta on Sunday. Questions:
1. Is this enough time to do everything?
2. How is the weather in these areas early in May?
3. Where should we stay / what should we do at Lake Como?
4. We currently have reservations at Hotel Danielli in Venice, is this a good location?
Any input or advice you may have would be greatly appreciated. We are in our mid thirties and love to travel...not sure if that helps with any advice!
THANKS A BUNCH!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://oceansknowledge.com
- 2 Weather in Budapest in late September
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 5 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 6 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 7 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 8 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 10 Travelling with Vueling?
- 11 Night Bus?
- 12 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 13 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 14 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 17 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 18 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 19 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 20 seat reservations
- 21 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 22 Italy in a week
- 23 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 24 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 25 Driving in Saint Emilion