My husband and I are looking to do a trip to Lake Como and Venice in early May. He has to be out in Switzerland for a work meeting so we were thinking I would fly in early morning on Monday to Zurich, meet him there and take a train to Lake Como. We would then spend Tuesday and Wednesday in Como (where TBD, recommendations are greatly appreciated!), take the train to Venice on Thursday morning and then spend Friday and Saturday in Venice and fly back to Atlanta on Sunday. Questions:
1. Is this enough time to do everything?
2. How is the weather in these areas early in May?
3. Where should we stay / what should we do at Lake Como?
4. We currently have reservations at Hotel Danielli in Venice, is this a good location?
Any input or advice you may have would be greatly appreciated. We are in our mid thirties and love to travel...not sure if that helps with any advice!
THANKS A BUNCH!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 2 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 3 we are planning a trip to Ireland.!!! I NEED HELP
- 4 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 5 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 6 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 7 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 8 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 9 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 10 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 11 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 12 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 13 One Way... trust or bust?
- 14 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 15 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 16 Italy weather last week of March.
- 17 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 18 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 19 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 20 Alhambra
- 21 Antwerp Tram
- 22 Paris weather
- 23 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 24 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 25 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?