Can't seem to find this information online..
We are taking the train in Sept, and I have asthma and want to prepare for there being smoking around me or not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Firt time VISA applicant
- 2 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 3 Murren to Prague
- 4 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 5 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 13 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 14 Le Marche Research Help
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Need Information about French Alps
- 17 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 France Itinerary Advice
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 22 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 23 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN