We will have 4 full days in Iceland at the end of September this year. Arrive in at 6.30am on Thursday 25th and will probably spend the day in Reykjavik. Then we have another 3 days before flying out at 10.30am on Monday 29th Sept. We are wondering if we should base ourselves in Reykjavik and do day tours out to see the country or hire a car and do it ourselves. The Golden Circle and the Blue Lagoon sound like they are a must. Where else to see the best scenery? Would love some ideas. Thanks
Iceland for 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 destination wedding
- 2 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 3 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 4 10 Hours in Brussels
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 Italy
- 10 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 11 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 15 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 18 5am arrival in Dublin
- 19 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 20 Ste Remy France
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 24 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 25 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?