We will have 4 full days in Iceland at the end of September this year. Arrive in at 6.30am on Thursday 25th and will probably spend the day in Reykjavik. Then we have another 3 days before flying out at 10.30am on Monday 29th Sept. We are wondering if we should base ourselves in Reykjavik and do day tours out to see the country or hire a car and do it ourselves. The Golden Circle and the Blue Lagoon sound like they are a must. Where else to see the best scenery? Would love some ideas. Thanks
Iceland for 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 2 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 3 Avignon to London?
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 8 Spain Questions
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 11 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 one last portugal car rental question
- 15 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 18 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 21 Street food in Turkey
- 22 Dublin Hostels
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 25 9 days in turkey