We will have 4 full days in Iceland at the end of September this year. Arrive in at 6.30am on Thursday 25th and will probably spend the day in Reykjavik. Then we have another 3 days before flying out at 10.30am on Monday 29th Sept. We are wondering if we should base ourselves in Reykjavik and do day tours out to see the country or hire a car and do it ourselves. The Golden Circle and the Blue Lagoon sound like they are a must. Where else to see the best scenery? Would love some ideas. Thanks
Iceland for 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 2 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 3 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 4 France to Italy advice needed please
- 5 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 6 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 7 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 8 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 9 rail pass
- 10 April in Madrid
- 11 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 12 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 13 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 14 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 15 mallorca
- 16 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 17 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 18 Using Obb website
- 19 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 20 Age for booking a hotel?
- 21 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 22 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 23 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 24 Paris winter sales
- 25 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?