We will have 4 full days in Iceland at the end of September this year. Arrive in at 6.30am on Thursday 25th and will probably spend the day in Reykjavik. Then we have another 3 days before flying out at 10.30am on Monday 29th Sept. We are wondering if we should base ourselves in Reykjavik and do day tours out to see the country or hire a car and do it ourselves. The Golden Circle and the Blue Lagoon sound like they are a must. Where else to see the best scenery? Would love some ideas. Thanks
Iceland for 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 2 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 3 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 4 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 5 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 6 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 7 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 8 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 9 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 10 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 11 Croatia itinerary
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 14 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 15 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 16 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 17 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 21 Visit to Bath and London england
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 10 days in England
- 24 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 25 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary