We will have 4 full days in Iceland at the end of September this year. Arrive in at 6.30am on Thursday 25th and will probably spend the day in Reykjavik. Then we have another 3 days before flying out at 10.30am on Monday 29th Sept. We are wondering if we should base ourselves in Reykjavik and do day tours out to see the country or hire a car and do it ourselves. The Golden Circle and the Blue Lagoon sound like they are a must. Where else to see the best scenery? Would love some ideas. Thanks
Iceland for 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 2 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 3 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 4 Arctic Circle in December
- 5 Catalonia
- 6 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 7 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 8 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 9 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 10 Macarons!
- 11 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 12 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 13 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 14 Sammezzano update
- 15 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 16 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 17 ideas for Portugal please
- 18 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 19 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 20 Transportation in Paris
- 21 airport transportation
- 22 2 Days in Brussels
- 23 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 24 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 25 Travel in Ireland in July 2015