We will have 4 full days in Iceland at the end of September this year. Arrive in at 6.30am on Thursday 25th and will probably spend the day in Reykjavik. Then we have another 3 days before flying out at 10.30am on Monday 29th Sept. We are wondering if we should base ourselves in Reykjavik and do day tours out to see the country or hire a car and do it ourselves. The Golden Circle and the Blue Lagoon sound like they are a must. Where else to see the best scenery? Would love some ideas. Thanks
Iceland for 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 2 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 3 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 4 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 5 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 6 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Hotel in Istanbul
- 9 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 10 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 11 Mont St. Michele?
- 12 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 13 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 14 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 15 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 16 Our first trip to Europe
- 17 Best driving map for Greece?
- 18 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 19 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 20 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 21 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 22 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 23 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 24 Paris Perfect Soap
- 25 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST