Husband and I are nearing our trip and I'm now trying to make a list of instructions for our transpo.
From the Lisbon Portela airport, what is the best and most affordable way to get to Rua Douradores?
Also, given our limited 1.5 days in Lisbon, what is the best way to tacke this itinerary.
Castelo de Sao Jorge
Avenida de Libertade
Is there something else worth seeing for a quick stop?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 2 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 5 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 6 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 9 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 Day trips around Vienna
- 16 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 17 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 18 Praiano hotel question
- 19 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 20 First time in Bulgaria
- 21 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 22 Killarney
- 23 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 24 Rouen Tour Companies
- 25 Madrid/Lisbon