Husband and I are nearing our trip and I'm now trying to make a list of instructions for our transpo.
From the Lisbon Portela airport, what is the best and most affordable way to get to Rua Douradores?
Also, given our limited 1.5 days in Lisbon, what is the best way to tacke this itinerary.
Castelo de Sao Jorge
Avenida de Libertade
Is there something else worth seeing for a quick stop?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 2 Switzerland
- 3 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 4 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 5 Questions about Polish sights
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 9 If you had to choose one......
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Ireland travel passport question
- 12 Italy
- 13 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 Revised itinerary for italy
- 16 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 17 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 18 Biarritz family holiday
- 19 Lisbon hotel
- 20 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 21 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 24 4 Days in Tuscany
- 25 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days