I'm planning a family trip (me, husband, 3 kids ages 13, 11, 8) to Italy next June. It will be a 10-12 days and we will go to Rome and Venice with a possible brief stop in Florence. I know August is a really bad time to be in Italy, but how is it in mid-late June? Since the kids are with us, going in the off season isn't an option.
How bad is Italy in June?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 3 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 4 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 7 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 8 2 Week European Itinerary
- 9 TGV and Provence questions
- 10 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 11 Dresden Train Station
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 14 rent car / Munich
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 21 Channel Islands
- 22 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 23 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 24 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich