I'm planning a family trip (me, husband, 3 kids ages 13, 11, 8) to Italy next June. It will be a 10-12 days and we will go to Rome and Venice with a possible brief stop in Florence. I know August is a really bad time to be in Italy, but how is it in mid-late June? Since the kids are with us, going in the off season isn't an option.
How bad is Italy in June?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Story of the German Christmas star
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 7 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 8 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 9 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 10 driving in france with kids
- 11 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 12 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 13 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 14 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 17 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 18 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 21 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 22 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 23 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 24 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 25 All Set To Go!!