I am almost through with booking my europe trip for the month of oct and nov and really looking forward to that. Just a couple of bookings which i am struggling with. Would appreciate help on that.
Since its not a very long trip therefore i can not spend too much time taking long trains to every place.
1. Whats the best way of travelling from Paris to Venice? I have been looking at low cost airlines. The fares look attractive only till u reach the final booking stages. Later you realise you are expected to pay for the seat to the mode you choose to pay? Which website/agent would be the best to go with? Is there any fast train that i can take ?
2. Travelling from florence to barcelona - Flying out of Florence is coming out to be very expensive. Therefore, i guess it makes sense to take a flight out of venice ?
3. Is there a day train from Barcelona to Paris or flight the only option ? IIn case there is a train then which would be that and how can i get the best fare on that?
4. I am booking an apartment for my stay in Barcelona and have decided to take up a place in Placa Catalunya. Though i have shortlisted a few apartments but is there any suggestion on that?
Help much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 2 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 3 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 4 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 5 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Madrid city centre?
- 8 Puglia
- 9 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 10 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 11 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 12 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 13 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 14 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 15 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 16 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 17 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 18 My First Trip to Europe...
- 19 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 20 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 21 Stonehenge and Bath
- 22 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 23 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 24 France to stop making foie grois
- 25 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so