I am almost through with booking my europe trip for the month of oct and nov and really looking forward to that. Just a couple of bookings which i am struggling with. Would appreciate help on that.
Since its not a very long trip therefore i can not spend too much time taking long trains to every place.
1. Whats the best way of travelling from Paris to Venice? I have been looking at low cost airlines. The fares look attractive only till u reach the final booking stages. Later you realise you are expected to pay for the seat to the mode you choose to pay? Which website/agent would be the best to go with? Is there any fast train that i can take ?
2. Travelling from florence to barcelona - Flying out of Florence is coming out to be very expensive. Therefore, i guess it makes sense to take a flight out of venice ?
3. Is there a day train from Barcelona to Paris or flight the only option ? IIn case there is a train then which would be that and how can i get the best fare on that?
4. I am booking an apartment for my stay in Barcelona and have decided to take up a place in Placa Catalunya. Though i have shortlisted a few apartments but is there any suggestion on that?
Help much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming first trip to the UK
- 2 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 3 3/4/ days South of France
- 4 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 5 21 nights in England, please help
- 6 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 7 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 8 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 9 Mom's First Trip to Paris (2.5 days)
- 10 Trains from Granada
- 11 Cinque Terre with Mom (4 days)
- 12 Iceland-another itinerary help request
- 13 Rome & Florence with Mom (3 days)
- 14 Do we stay in Montalcino or Chianti or Both?
- 15 Alhambra
- 16 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 17 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 18 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 19 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 20 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 21 Ten day tour of Assisi and Umbria during Candelmaggio
- 22 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 23 Florence and Rome
- 24 Need itinerary help for self-drive or tour from Cavan to N. Ireland
- 25 Fodor's Boston GTG