I am almost through with booking my europe trip for the month of oct and nov and really looking forward to that. Just a couple of bookings which i am struggling with. Would appreciate help on that.
Since its not a very long trip therefore i can not spend too much time taking long trains to every place.
1. Whats the best way of travelling from Paris to Venice? I have been looking at low cost airlines. The fares look attractive only till u reach the final booking stages. Later you realise you are expected to pay for the seat to the mode you choose to pay? Which website/agent would be the best to go with? Is there any fast train that i can take ?
2. Travelling from florence to barcelona - Flying out of Florence is coming out to be very expensive. Therefore, i guess it makes sense to take a flight out of venice ?
3. Is there a day train from Barcelona to Paris or flight the only option ? IIn case there is a train then which would be that and how can i get the best fare on that?
4. I am booking an apartment for my stay in Barcelona and have decided to take up a place in Placa Catalunya. Though i have shortlisted a few apartments but is there any suggestion on that?
Help much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Internet explorer@ install CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 3 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Best layover option
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 8 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 9 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 10 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 11 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 12 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 13 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 14 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Prem fares (again)
- 17 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 18 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 19 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 20 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 21 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 22 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 23 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 24 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 25 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed