I am almost through with booking my europe trip for the month of oct and nov and really looking forward to that. Just a couple of bookings which i am struggling with. Would appreciate help on that.
Since its not a very long trip therefore i can not spend too much time taking long trains to every place.
1. Whats the best way of travelling from Paris to Venice? I have been looking at low cost airlines. The fares look attractive only till u reach the final booking stages. Later you realise you are expected to pay for the seat to the mode you choose to pay? Which website/agent would be the best to go with? Is there any fast train that i can take ?
2. Travelling from florence to barcelona - Flying out of Florence is coming out to be very expensive. Therefore, i guess it makes sense to take a flight out of venice ?
3. Is there a day train from Barcelona to Paris or flight the only option ? IIn case there is a train then which would be that and how can i get the best fare on that?
4. I am booking an apartment for my stay in Barcelona and have decided to take up a place in Placa Catalunya. Though i have shortlisted a few apartments but is there any suggestion on that?
Help much appreciated
- 1 Norway - Midsummer Celebration??
- 2 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 3 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 4 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 5 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 6 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 7 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 8 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 9 Last monte Paris apartment
- 10 Wimpy's
- 11 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 12 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 13 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 16 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 17 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 18 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 19 jungfraujoch mid june
- 20 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 21 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 22 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 23 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 24 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 25 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal