I am almost through with booking my europe trip for the month of oct and nov and really looking forward to that. Just a couple of bookings which i am struggling with. Would appreciate help on that.
Since its not a very long trip therefore i can not spend too much time taking long trains to every place.
1. Whats the best way of travelling from Paris to Venice? I have been looking at low cost airlines. The fares look attractive only till u reach the final booking stages. Later you realise you are expected to pay for the seat to the mode you choose to pay? Which website/agent would be the best to go with? Is there any fast train that i can take ?
2. Travelling from florence to barcelona - Flying out of Florence is coming out to be very expensive. Therefore, i guess it makes sense to take a flight out of venice ?
3. Is there a day train from Barcelona to Paris or flight the only option ? IIn case there is a train then which would be that and how can i get the best fare on that?
4. I am booking an apartment for my stay in Barcelona and have decided to take up a place in Placa Catalunya. Though i have shortlisted a few apartments but is there any suggestion on that?
Help much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 3 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 4 Madrid airport question
- 5 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 6 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 7 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 Aix Provence
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 12 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 13 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 14 What tips can you give about packing?
- 15 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 16 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 17 One night in Rome
- 18 Sintra
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 How the kids age calculated
- 21 Murren to Prague
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 25 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe