I am almost through with booking my europe trip for the month of oct and nov and really looking forward to that. Just a couple of bookings which i am struggling with. Would appreciate help on that.
Since its not a very long trip therefore i can not spend too much time taking long trains to every place.
1. Whats the best way of travelling from Paris to Venice? I have been looking at low cost airlines. The fares look attractive only till u reach the final booking stages. Later you realise you are expected to pay for the seat to the mode you choose to pay? Which website/agent would be the best to go with? Is there any fast train that i can take ?
2. Travelling from florence to barcelona - Flying out of Florence is coming out to be very expensive. Therefore, i guess it makes sense to take a flight out of venice ?
3. Is there a day train from Barcelona to Paris or flight the only option ? IIn case there is a train then which would be that and how can i get the best fare on that?
4. I am booking an apartment for my stay in Barcelona and have decided to take up a place in Placa Catalunya. Though i have shortlisted a few apartments but is there any suggestion on that?
Help much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany for 3 weeks
- 2 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 rail pass
- 5 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 6 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 7 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 8 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 9 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 10 A guide to Madrid
- 11 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 12 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 13 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 14 What to see between Budapest and Salzburg
- 15 Renting an apt.
- 16 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 17 English Stately Homes and Castle
- 18 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 19 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 20 WiFi on trains
- 21 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 22 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 23 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 24 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 25 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?