I am almost through with booking my europe trip for the month of oct and nov and really looking forward to that. Just a couple of bookings which i am struggling with. Would appreciate help on that.
Since its not a very long trip therefore i can not spend too much time taking long trains to every place.
1. Whats the best way of travelling from Paris to Venice? I have been looking at low cost airlines. The fares look attractive only till u reach the final booking stages. Later you realise you are expected to pay for the seat to the mode you choose to pay? Which website/agent would be the best to go with? Is there any fast train that i can take ?
2. Travelling from florence to barcelona - Flying out of Florence is coming out to be very expensive. Therefore, i guess it makes sense to take a flight out of venice ?
3. Is there a day train from Barcelona to Paris or flight the only option ? IIn case there is a train then which would be that and how can i get the best fare on that?
4. I am booking an apartment for my stay in Barcelona and have decided to take up a place in Placa Catalunya. Though i have shortlisted a few apartments but is there any suggestion on that?
Help much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Venice - trips
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 4 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 5 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 6 Travel with Teens
- 7 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 8 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 9 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 10 UK for 12 days !
- 11 Italy
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 15 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 18 Reims for a day
- 19 Ireland: Adapter or converter?
- 20 ordering train tickets
- 21 I think this is a scam!
- 22 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 23 Sicily itinerary proposal
- 24 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 25 Europe Travel insurance