I am thinking of booking a trip to Greece for June. I have read that summer is crazy in the isles, but know that most Europeans take their vacations in July and August. How is June in terms of weather and crowds?
Greek Islands in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 2 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 3 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 4 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 5 Good times in Munich, the city
- 6 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 7 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 8 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 9 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 10 Lake Como transportation questions
- 11 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 12 history museums or locations
- 13 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 14 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 15 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 By train to and out of Prague
- 18 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 19 Cylades Island Hopping
- 20 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 21 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 22 Italy dolomites
- 23 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 24 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 25 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.