I am thinking of booking a trip to Greece for June. I have read that summer is crazy in the isles, but know that most Europeans take their vacations in July and August. How is June in terms of weather and crowds?
Greek Islands in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 2 Trains in Europe
- 3 Scuol, Switzerland
- 4 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 8 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 9 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 10 Naxos in May
- 11 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 12 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 15 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 16 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 17 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 18 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 19 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 20 Paris and where else?
- 21 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 22 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 23 Eleanor's Pages
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?