I'm arriving in Paris at Gare du Nord from London on April 29th at 7 PM, and I need to take the metro as quickly as possible. Is it a smooth transition? Is there any type of customs that might delay me? How long will it probably take me to reach the metro station and how long to purchase the ticket? Thanks in advance.
Going from Gare du Nord to metro station - how does it work?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help regarding removal firm in london
- 2 Dresden or Leipzig
- 3 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 4 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 5 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 6 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 7 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 8 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 9 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 13 South of France November Trip Report
- 14 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 15 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 16 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 17 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 18 Help With Vienna
- 19 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 22 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 23 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 24 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 25 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?