I'm arriving in Paris at Gare du Nord from London on April 29th at 7 PM, and I need to take the metro as quickly as possible. Is it a smooth transition? Is there any type of customs that might delay me? How long will it probably take me to reach the metro station and how long to purchase the ticket? Thanks in advance.
Going from Gare du Nord to metro station - how does it work?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 2 Italian Lakes
- 3 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 4 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 7 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 8 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 9 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 10 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 11 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 12 Naxos in May
- 13 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 14 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 15 Trains in Europe
- 16 Scuol, Switzerland
- 17 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 20 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 21 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 22 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 25 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!