I'm arriving in Paris at Gare du Nord from London on April 29th at 7 PM, and I need to take the metro as quickly as possible. Is it a smooth transition? Is there any type of customs that might delay me? How long will it probably take me to reach the metro station and how long to purchase the ticket? Thanks in advance.
Going from Gare du Nord to metro station - how does it work?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 4 What are the best places to see in England
- 5 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 6 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 7 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 8 Transportation in Barcelona
- 9 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 12 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 13 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 14 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 15 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 16 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 17 Day trip from London to Paris
- 18 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 19 Ste Remy France
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Europe in 21 days
- 22 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt