I'm arriving in Paris at Gare du Nord from London on April 29th at 7 PM, and I need to take the metro as quickly as possible. Is it a smooth transition? Is there any type of customs that might delay me? How long will it probably take me to reach the metro station and how long to purchase the ticket? Thanks in advance.
Going from Gare du Nord to metro station - how does it work?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 Cell phones in Ireland
- 4 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 7 Touring Dover Castle
- 8 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 11 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 12 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 15 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 16 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 17 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 18 3 weeks in Europe
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 21 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 22 London - Site List Triage -
- 23 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 24 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 25 What to wear