I and fiance were planning to travel to Europe in mid of February. We were looking for 10-12 day trip. This is what we have though as of now:
1. 4-5 days Paris
2. 2-3 days Venice(during carnival if possible)
3. 3-4 days spain/rome/greece
1. food and wine
3. Nice romantic places
Please help with your expertise. You can suggest me with something totally different than what i have come with.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 2 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 3 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 4 Paris advice with kids
- 5 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 6 International drivers permit
- 7 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 8 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 9 alcazar question and seville advice
- 10 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 11 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 12 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 13 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 14 Amsterdam highlights
- 15 First visit to London
- 16 Villa in Italy
- 17 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 18 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 19 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 20 Paris travel help
- 21 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 22 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 23 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 24 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 25 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres