I and fiance were planning to travel to Europe in mid of February. We were looking for 10-12 day trip. This is what we have though as of now:
1. 4-5 days Paris
2. 2-3 days Venice(during carnival if possible)
3. 3-4 days spain/rome/greece
1. food and wine
3. Nice romantic places
Please help with your expertise. You can suggest me with something totally different than what i have come with.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 2 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 3 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 4 Scenic Driving Routes
- 5 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 6 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 7 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 8 French immersion courses in France
- 9 1 way ticket
- 10 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 11 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 12 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 13 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 14 Paris---baguette question???
- 15 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 16 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 17 Car Rentals
- 18 Visiting Spain in January
- 19 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 20 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 21 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 22 What type of visa is right for me?
- 23 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 24 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 25 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania