I and fiance were planning to travel to Europe in mid of February. We were looking for 10-12 day trip. This is what we have though as of now:
1. 4-5 days Paris
2. 2-3 days Venice(during carnival if possible)
3. 3-4 days spain/rome/greece
1. food and wine
3. Nice romantic places
Please help with your expertise. You can suggest me with something totally different than what i have come with.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 필리핀환율 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Language to use in Belgium
- 7 Getting around London
- 8 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 9 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 10 WWI sites
- 11 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 Paris in August
- 14 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 Christmas in Spain
- 17 Germany-Car or Train
- 18 Brussels flower tapestry
- 19 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 20 Lake Como,Italy
- 21 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 22 Valencia Spain
- 23 Visiting Zurich
- 24 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 25 Places to visit from Zurich