I and fiance were planning to travel to Europe in mid of February. We were looking for 10-12 day trip. This is what we have though as of now:
1. 4-5 days Paris
2. 2-3 days Venice(during carnival if possible)
3. 3-4 days spain/rome/greece
1. food and wine
3. Nice romantic places
Please help with your expertise. You can suggest me with something totally different than what i have come with.
France/Itay/Spain in February for Honeymoon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 3 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 4 Best day trips from Paris
- 5 Santorini transportation
- 6 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 7 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 8 Gift for French business associate
- 9 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 10 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 11 Scotland Votes "No"
- 12 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 16 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 17 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 18 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 19 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 22 White Christmas
- 23 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Gtg San Antonio