I and fiance were planning to travel to Europe in mid of February. We were looking for 10-12 day trip. This is what we have though as of now:
1. 4-5 days Paris
2. 2-3 days Venice(during carnival if possible)
3. 3-4 days spain/rome/greece
1. food and wine
3. Nice romantic places
Please help with your expertise. You can suggest me with something totally different than what i have come with.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 2 First Trip to Europe!
- 3 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 4 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 5 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 6 Rue des Rosiers
- 7 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 visa appointment experience
- 10 Brief trip report Naples
- 11 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 12 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 13 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 14 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 15 What to take to Germany
- 16 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 17 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 18 Scotland Trip
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 23 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 24 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 25 4 week trip Turkey