I and fiance were planning to travel to Europe in mid of February. We were looking for 10-12 day trip. This is what we have though as of now:
1. 4-5 days Paris
2. 2-3 days Venice(during carnival if possible)
3. 3-4 days spain/rome/greece
1. food and wine
3. Nice romantic places
Please help with your expertise. You can suggest me with something totally different than what i have come with.
France/Itay/Spain in February for Honeymoon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Camino No-No
- 2 Ireland train system: first class??
- 3 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 4 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 5 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 6 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 7 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 8 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 9 apartment
- 10 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 11 travel insurance
- 12 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 13 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 14 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 15 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 16 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 17 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 18 London and nearby suggestions
- 19 Brighton-bath Uk
- 20 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 21 Southeast Sicily for 10 days
- 22 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 23 Madrid
- 24 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 25 SIM cards in Italy,Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic