I and fiance were planning to travel to Europe in mid of February. We were looking for 10-12 day trip. This is what we have though as of now:
1. 4-5 days Paris
2. 2-3 days Venice(during carnival if possible)
3. 3-4 days spain/rome/greece
1. food and wine
3. Nice romantic places
Please help with your expertise. You can suggest me with something totally different than what i have come with.
France/Itay/Spain in February for Honeymoon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 2 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 3 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 4 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 5 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 6 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 7 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 ITALY
- 10 Northern Spain
- 11 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 12 London hotel tax is 20%
- 13 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 14 France: which maps?
- 15 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 16 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 17 Hamam in Istanbul
- 18 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 19 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 21 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 22 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 23 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 24 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 25 week in calabria