I and fiance were planning to travel to Europe in mid of February. We were looking for 10-12 day trip. This is what we have though as of now:
1. 4-5 days Paris
2. 2-3 days Venice(during carnival if possible)
3. 3-4 days spain/rome/greece
1. food and wine
3. Nice romantic places
Please help with your expertise. You can suggest me with something totally different than what i have come with.
France/Itay/Spain in February for Honeymoon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 4 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 5 Lavender Fields
- 6 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 7 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 8 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 9 Nice Video about Poland
- 10 Where to stay in Rome
- 11 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 12 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 13 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 14 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 15 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 16 Munich
- 17 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 18 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 19 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 22 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 23 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 24 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 25 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday