I am going to Spain in June and would like to ask for any feedback to below plan. On this trip will be mom (58), daughter (15) and myself (38) - all girls trip! I've tried not to pack too much in, and always find Fodor's feedback valuable. I've listed where we're sleeping next to each date (accommodations all booked) Thanks in advance!
Wed. June 15 - Fly from Boston
Thurs June 16 - Arrive Barcelona 8:00am
- Tickets to a performance in the music hall 8:30pm
Fri June 17 - Barcelona
-Monserrat (going with local friends early morning)
-Swim with the Sharks at Aquarium 4:00 pm reservation - mom will take pics
Sat June 18 - Barcelona
- Gaudi walking tour 11:00 am (already booked)
- Sagrada Familia 2:30pm reservation
- Ghost tour 8:30 pm reservation
Sun June 19 - Granada
- Fly to Granada Arrive 1:00 pm
- Walking tour reserved 4:00 pm
Mon June 20 - Granada
- Alhambra Morning reservations
Tues June 21 - Granada
- Day trip to Nerja
Wed June 22 - Seville
- Pick up car and drive via Ronda
- Drop car in Seville
Thurs June 23 - Seville
- Walking tour 11:00am
- Flamenco Show at night - not sure which one? Reserve in advance?
Fri June 24 Seville
- Alcazar - Reserve in advance?
- Cooking class reserved for 6:00 pm
Sat June 25 Seville Fly to Amsterdam for next leg
Thanks also for great suggestions via comments on other threads and trip reports! In particular kimhe and maitaitom!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Budapest in December 2017
- 4 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 7 Trek through Eur
- 8 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Paris hotels
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Roma Pass
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 Amsterdam hotels
- 17 Denmark or Sweden?
- 18 Europe itinerary questions
- 19 London Hotels
- 20 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 23 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy