Hubby and I never been to Europe, we are doing quick trip on miles so our options are limited. We are starting off in Budapest. (We're starting there because my daughter is doing a sports camp ). From Budapest making our way to Rome, any suggested itinerary is welcome. What are the must see's? How would you make your way to Rome from Hungary, mode of transport? Thank you.
Europe in 13 days starting in Budapest leaving from Rome
- 1 Trip to London
- 2 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 3 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 6 Almalfi in Late March??
- 7 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 10 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 11 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 12 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 13 Backpacking through Europe
- 14 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 15 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Riquewihr, France, recommended accommodation
- 20 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 21 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 22 Monaco to Paris
- 23 EuropeanDestinations
- 24 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 25 Piazza della Liberta -Florence