Hubby and I never been to Europe, we are doing quick trip on miles so our options are limited. We are starting off in Budapest. (We're starting there because my daughter is doing a sports camp ). From Budapest making our way to Rome, any suggested itinerary is welcome. What are the must see's? How would you make your way to Rome from Hungary, mode of transport? Thank you.
Europe in 13 days starting in Budapest leaving from Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 2 The east coast of Italy
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 5 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 6 Bella to Rome
- 7 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 8 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 11 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 12 Two Month Europe Trip
- 13 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 14 First Trip to Europe
- 15 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 16 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 17 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 18 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 19 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 20 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 21 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 24 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 25 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey