Planning 10 day trip in early May. 3 of us will rent car and hope to see a lot of the countryside. What are the "don's miss" things in that area? Any nice gardens? How is the weather? I am very sensitive to the cold. Do I need long underwear?
England, Oxford, Bath, New Forest and Isle of Wight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 2 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 3 Scandinavian Tour
- 4 Photo Safari to the south of France, the Italian Rivera and the Swiss Alps
- 5 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 6 Ireland Cell Phones
- 7 Norway in June with parents.
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 10 Wedding in Italy
- 11 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 12 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 13 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 14 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 15 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 16 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 17 Staying in the Highlands
- 18 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 19 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 20 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 21 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 22 Where to stay in nice, arriving next week
- 23 Train tickets France and Spain
- 24 Hydra to Peloponnese to Zakynthos...a few questions
- 25 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area