I am planning a quick trip to Ireland for my moms 70th Bday. Originally we had thought of Spain but flights to Ireland are so much cheaper. We are planning April 28th thru May 8th. That gives us 9 days. How much time in Dublin? Galway? What to see in the surround areas outside of Dublin? Where to stay in Dublin? I was thinking of renting an apartment. Thank you in advance for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 2 오션파라다이스신천지 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 Leather goods in Florence
- 5 4 days in Provence in early June
- 6 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 7 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 8 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 11 France Itinerary Advice
- 12 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 13 dinner jackets
- 14 Trip to Rome
- 15 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 16 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 17 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 18 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 21 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 22 Transportation
- 23 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 24 Things to do in Montpellier
- 25 Lucerne and Innsbruck