I am planning a quick trip to Ireland for my moms 70th Bday. Originally we had thought of Spain but flights to Ireland are so much cheaper. We are planning April 28th thru May 8th. That gives us 9 days. How much time in Dublin? Galway? What to see in the surround areas outside of Dublin? Where to stay in Dublin? I was thinking of renting an apartment. Thank you in advance for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 3 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 4 Venice
- 5 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 6 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 8 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 9 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 10 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 11 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 12 Porto and vicinity
- 13 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 14 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 15 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 16 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 17 Norway fjord
- 18 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Italy
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 25 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich