We are thinking of renting a car as we leave Rome to drive to Montepulciano for several days. How difficult will it be to be driving out of the city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 2 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 3 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 4 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 5 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 6 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 7 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 8 Ravello to Paestum
- 9 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 10 Two weeks in Puglia - Help with itinerary please
- 11 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 12 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Spain Itinerary Help
- 15 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 16 Itinerary Help!
- 17 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 18 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 19 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 20 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 21 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 22 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 23 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 24 italy itinerary
- 25 5 Days in Corsica