We are thinking of renting a car as we leave Rome to drive to Montepulciano for several days. How difficult will it be to be driving out of the city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London tour and theatre ideas
- 2 Italy's central lakes!
- 3 CDG much improved
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 Travel vs. Babies
- 6 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 7 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 8 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 9 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 10 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 11 European Cooking Secrets
- 12 Travel help
- 13 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 14 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 15 20 Days in Europe
- 16 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
- 17 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 18 Europe in late January
- 19 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 20 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 21 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 22 Andalucia in December
- 23 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 24 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 25 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland