We are thinking of renting a car as we leave Rome to drive to Montepulciano for several days. How difficult will it be to be driving out of the city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour of Northern Italy
- 2 Granada to Madrid
- 3 San Sebastian
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 6 Hotel in Vienna
- 7 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 Cognac transportation?
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 11 House Hunting in France
- 12 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 13 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 14 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 15 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 16 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 17 Where to buy Saffron?
- 18 Barcelona cooking classes
- 19 1st time in ZURICH
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 22 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 23 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 24 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 25 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany