We will be visiting the dolomites for a week in Jaunary, 2013. I have a conference in Selva di Val Gardena and have lectyres from 4- 8 in the evening 4 out of those 7 nights. I have paid for my accomodation adn ski passes for that week and willl be staying at the Antares. Along with skiing, I would like to visit most of the areas (towns and scenic spots) in the dolomites. i love driving and wouldnt mind hiring a car for a cruise to the different towns/ or is it better to take public transport. If someone coud mention what are the best spots I should visit.
It would be great if you guys could help me out as I am a bit confused here
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 2 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 3 Acropolis Athens
- 4 Vacation in Great Britain
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 7 Escargots in Paris
- 8 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 9 Interesting places to visit
- 10 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Trip Ideas
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 17 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 18 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 19 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 20 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Info about Poland
- 23 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 24 Barcelona question
- 25 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS