We will be visiting the dolomites for a week in Jaunary, 2013. I have a conference in Selva di Val Gardena and have lectyres from 4- 8 in the evening 4 out of those 7 nights. I have paid for my accomodation adn ski passes for that week and willl be staying at the Antares. Along with skiing, I would like to visit most of the areas (towns and scenic spots) in the dolomites. i love driving and wouldnt mind hiring a car for a cruise to the different towns/ or is it better to take public transport. If someone coud mention what are the best spots I should visit.
It would be great if you guys could help me out as I am a bit confused here
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 2 Tattoos in Italy
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 5 Another Question re Scotland
- 6 Place to stay
- 7 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 8 Charming areas to explore in London
- 9 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 14 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 15 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 2 weeks from southern italy
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 24 credit and debit cards
- 25 Where to stay in Umbria