We will be visiting the dolomites for a week in Jaunary, 2013. I have a conference in Selva di Val Gardena and have lectyres from 4- 8 in the evening 4 out of those 7 nights. I have paid for my accomodation adn ski passes for that week and willl be staying at the Antares. Along with skiing, I would like to visit most of the areas (towns and scenic spots) in the dolomites. i love driving and wouldnt mind hiring a car for a cruise to the different towns/ or is it better to take public transport. If someone coud mention what are the best spots I should visit.
It would be great if you guys could help me out as I am a bit confused here
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dell@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Iceland france spain
- 3 Ex-pats with young kids
- 4 Maximizing Norway time
- 5 Greece
- 6 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 7 southeast sicily town as home base
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 14 London with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 16 Top Tapas Tascas
- 17 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 20 Iceland car rental agencies
- 21 Ludwig Castles
- 22 Best Viking Sites
- 23 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 24 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living