Im arriving on the 27th Sep into Paris, plan to visit the Louvre, would it be a long que if i get there about 9am? Or i should purchase it online, if i get it online whats a good website to but the tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 4 Guides - Matera
- 5 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 6 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 7 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 8 Europe Sim card help
- 9 England and Wales by public transport
- 10 Buying flowers in London?
- 11 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 12 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 13 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 14 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 15 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 16 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 17 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 18 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 19 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 20 MiFi in Italy
- 21 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 22 One quick week -- where in France?
- 23 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 24 Spain Itinerary Help
- 25 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes