Im arriving on the 27th Sep into Paris, plan to visit the Louvre, would it be a long que if i get there about 9am? Or i should purchase it online, if i get it online whats a good website to but the tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 2 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 3 Tour groups
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 6 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 7 Granada to Madrid
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 10 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 11 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 12 French restaurants
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 16 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 17 English Countryside
- 18 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 19 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 20 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 21 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 22 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 23 Driving in Italy?
- 24 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 25 Hiking in Austrian Alps?