Im arriving on the 27th Sep into Paris, plan to visit the Louvre, would it be a long que if i get there about 9am? Or i should purchase it online, if i get it online whats a good website to but the tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Köp körkort, pass, ((email@example.com)
- 2 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 3 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 4 Breakfast: London
- 5 Most memorable European moments
- 6 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 7 Travel plan help in Germany
- 8 Tarbet scotland
- 9 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 10 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 11 Itinerary Suggestions Between Bilbao and Amsterdam
- 12 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 13 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 14 Rome For 2 days
- 15 where to buy basic toiletries in Lisbon?
- 16 Europe Itinerary
- 17 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 18 Camino Redux
- 19 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 20 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 21 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 22 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 23 Montpellier to Arles
- 24 Rhine River
- 25 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?