Im arriving on the 27th Sep into Paris, plan to visit the Louvre, would it be a long que if i get there about 9am? Or i should purchase it online, if i get it online whats a good website to but the tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 2 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 3 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 4 Oyster card?
- 5 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 6 London Theater
- 7 multi city flights to europe
- 8 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 9 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 10 Switzerland in September
- 11 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 12 Milan and Lake Como
- 13 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 14 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 15 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 16 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 17 Shorts in South of France?
- 18 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 19 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 20 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 21 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 22 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?