Im arriving on the 27th Sep into Paris, plan to visit the Louvre, would it be a long que if i get there about 9am? Or i should purchase it online, if i get it online whats a good website to but the tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 2 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 3 24 hours in Paris
- 4 Insurance on rental car options
- 5 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 8 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 9 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 10 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 11 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 12 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 13 tickets for Wimbledon
- 14 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 15 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 18 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 19 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 20 Happy birthday ATM
- 21 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como