Im arriving on the 27th Sep into Paris, plan to visit the Louvre, would it be a long que if i get there about 9am? Or i should purchase it online, if i get it online whats a good website to but the tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 First time in London
- 3 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 4 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 5 Vacation
- 6 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 7 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 8 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 9 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 10 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 11 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 12 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 13 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 14 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 15 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 18 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 23 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh