We are traveling to Venice this summer on a budget. We are looking for a nice, clean hotel, hopefully with some charm for $150 per night or less.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 2 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 3 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 4 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 5 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 6 Meteora for older folk
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 9 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 10 Athens
- 11 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 12 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Germany train help!
- 16 Spain in July
- 17 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 18 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 19 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 20 Train help for Prague
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 Last minute (next week) London GTG?