My husband and I (late 20's) are doing 9 days in Croatia in mid May 2013. We're flying from Vienna to Dubrovnik (arriving 2pm) on the 1st day and flying back home to USA from Split at 7:30 am on the last day. I'm trying to figure out how to split up our days inbetween. Reading over all the forums here I've come up with the following itinerary, please let me know what you think or what changes you'd make. I'm interested in all recommendations and suggestions:
Day 1: Arrive in Dubrovnik 2pm
Day 2: Dubrovnik
Day 3: Day trip to Montenegro
Day 4: Day trip to Mljet (tentative) or maybe another island?
Day 5: Ferry to Korcula
Day 6: Korcula
Day 7: Ferry to Split
Day 8: Split
Day 9: Fly home 9 am.
I know there are many diff islands and so the variations can be endless. Please help me out. Also, maybe it's better to take a bus to Split? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 gare de nord
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 4 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 5 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 6 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 7 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 8 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 9 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 10 Madrid city centre?
- 11 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 12 Southern Italy
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 European Travel in March
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Europe itinerary
- 18 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 19 Iceland in 4 days?
- 20 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 21 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 22 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 24 Barcelona extension
- 25 Ireland driving itinerary