My husband and I (late 20's) are doing 9 days in Croatia in mid May 2013. We're flying from Vienna to Dubrovnik (arriving 2pm) on the 1st day and flying back home to USA from Split at 7:30 am on the last day. I'm trying to figure out how to split up our days inbetween. Reading over all the forums here I've come up with the following itinerary, please let me know what you think or what changes you'd make. I'm interested in all recommendations and suggestions:
Day 1: Arrive in Dubrovnik 2pm
Day 2: Dubrovnik
Day 3: Day trip to Montenegro
Day 4: Day trip to Mljet (tentative) or maybe another island?
Day 5: Ferry to Korcula
Day 6: Korcula
Day 7: Ferry to Split
Day 8: Split
Day 9: Fly home 9 am.
I know there are many diff islands and so the variations can be endless. Please help me out. Also, maybe it's better to take a bus to Split? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 2 Budapest on a budget
- 3 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 4 Guides - Matera
- 5 Girona and Besalau
- 6 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 7 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 8 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 9 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 10 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 11 What Greek islands should I visit
- 12 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 13 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 14 French lavender and cottages
- 15 Cork or Galway?
- 16 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 17 One quick week -- where in France?
- 18 MiFi in Italy
- 19 Major quake in central Itay
- 20 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 21 3 days with a Swindon base
- 22 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 23 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 24 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 25 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers