My husband and I (late 20's) are doing 9 days in Croatia in mid May 2013. We're flying from Vienna to Dubrovnik (arriving 2pm) on the 1st day and flying back home to USA from Split at 7:30 am on the last day. I'm trying to figure out how to split up our days inbetween. Reading over all the forums here I've come up with the following itinerary, please let me know what you think or what changes you'd make. I'm interested in all recommendations and suggestions:
Day 1: Arrive in Dubrovnik 2pm
Day 2: Dubrovnik
Day 3: Day trip to Montenegro
Day 4: Day trip to Mljet (tentative) or maybe another island?
Day 5: Ferry to Korcula
Day 6: Korcula
Day 7: Ferry to Split
Day 8: Split
Day 9: Fly home 9 am.
I know there are many diff islands and so the variations can be endless. Please help me out. Also, maybe it's better to take a bus to Split? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 2 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 3 Planning a European Trip
- 4 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 5 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 6 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 7 restaurants in Marais district
- 8 Norway Itinerary
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 15 Springtime Adventure in Europe
- 16 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 17 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 18 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 19 train or plane
- 20 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 21 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 22 Germany in December Trip Report
- 23 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 24 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 25 Italy for Christmas Week