My husband and I (late 20's) are doing 9 days in Croatia in mid May 2013. We're flying from Vienna to Dubrovnik (arriving 2pm) on the 1st day and flying back home to USA from Split at 7:30 am on the last day. I'm trying to figure out how to split up our days inbetween. Reading over all the forums here I've come up with the following itinerary, please let me know what you think or what changes you'd make. I'm interested in all recommendations and suggestions:
Day 1: Arrive in Dubrovnik 2pm
Day 2: Dubrovnik
Day 3: Day trip to Montenegro
Day 4: Day trip to Mljet (tentative) or maybe another island?
Day 5: Ferry to Korcula
Day 6: Korcula
Day 7: Ferry to Split
Day 8: Split
Day 9: Fly home 9 am.
I know there are many diff islands and so the variations can be endless. Please help me out. Also, maybe it's better to take a bus to Split? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 2 Are you looking Benefits Webdesign Hull?
- 3 First time in France
- 4 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 5 Puglia or La Langhe
- 6 What to expect over Christmas
- 7 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 8 Italy/Greece with kids
- 9 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 10 Rome
- 11 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 12 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 13 Prague hotels
- 14 Need help in travel planning
- 15 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 16 Munich
- 17 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 18 Northern lights in December
- 19 Booking hotels before trains
- 20 Flights from Croatia
- 21 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 22 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 23 Budapest
- 24 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 25 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!