My husband and I (late 20's) are doing 9 days in Croatia in mid May 2013. We're flying from Vienna to Dubrovnik (arriving 2pm) on the 1st day and flying back home to USA from Split at 7:30 am on the last day. I'm trying to figure out how to split up our days inbetween. Reading over all the forums here I've come up with the following itinerary, please let me know what you think or what changes you'd make. I'm interested in all recommendations and suggestions:
Day 1: Arrive in Dubrovnik 2pm
Day 2: Dubrovnik
Day 3: Day trip to Montenegro
Day 4: Day trip to Mljet (tentative) or maybe another island?
Day 5: Ferry to Korcula
Day 6: Korcula
Day 7: Ferry to Split
Day 8: Split
Day 9: Fly home 9 am.
I know there are many diff islands and so the variations can be endless. Please help me out. Also, maybe it's better to take a bus to Split? Thanks in advance.
Croatia Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 2 DCC on the increase?
- 3 Greek Island honeymoon
- 4 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 5 Venice - things to do?
- 6 help and advice
- 7 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 8 Is it a bad time to go?
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 11 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 12 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 13 Paris info required
- 14 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 15 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 16 A First and Fantastic Visit to Istanbul
- 17 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 18 Garmisch
- 19 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 20 Rome to Positano
- 21 Advice on getting to the Amalfi Coast - recommendations, your experiences
- 22 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 23 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 24 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 25 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna