My husband and I (late 20's) are doing 9 days in Croatia in mid May 2013. We're flying from Vienna to Dubrovnik (arriving 2pm) on the 1st day and flying back home to USA from Split at 7:30 am on the last day. I'm trying to figure out how to split up our days inbetween. Reading over all the forums here I've come up with the following itinerary, please let me know what you think or what changes you'd make. I'm interested in all recommendations and suggestions:
Day 1: Arrive in Dubrovnik 2pm
Day 2: Dubrovnik
Day 3: Day trip to Montenegro
Day 4: Day trip to Mljet (tentative) or maybe another island?
Day 5: Ferry to Korcula
Day 6: Korcula
Day 7: Ferry to Split
Day 8: Split
Day 9: Fly home 9 am.
I know there are many diff islands and so the variations can be endless. Please help me out. Also, maybe it's better to take a bus to Split? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 2 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 3 Amalfi or Positano
- 4 Party venues North London
- 5 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 6 Rome to Positano
- 7 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 8 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 9 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 10 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 11 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 12 Carbohydrate element is a varied mixture of carbohydrates
- 13 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 14 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 15 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 16 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 17 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 18 3 Nights And 4 Days In Serbia
- 19 http://tophealthysolutions.com/lightstrike-360-tactical-flashlight/
- 20 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 21 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 22 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 23 Public Transport information App/Website
- 24 Rome to Portofino -
- 25 Portugal. & Southern Spain