My husband and I (late 20's) are doing 9 days in Croatia in mid May 2013. We're flying from Vienna to Dubrovnik (arriving 2pm) on the 1st day and flying back home to USA from Split at 7:30 am on the last day. I'm trying to figure out how to split up our days inbetween. Reading over all the forums here I've come up with the following itinerary, please let me know what you think or what changes you'd make. I'm interested in all recommendations and suggestions:
Day 1: Arrive in Dubrovnik 2pm
Day 2: Dubrovnik
Day 3: Day trip to Montenegro
Day 4: Day trip to Mljet (tentative) or maybe another island?
Day 5: Ferry to Korcula
Day 6: Korcula
Day 7: Ferry to Split
Day 8: Split
Day 9: Fly home 9 am.
I know there are many diff islands and so the variations can be endless. Please help me out. Also, maybe it's better to take a bus to Split? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 2 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 3 Undisclsoed location
- 4 Need help with my itinerary
- 5 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 6 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 7 Chamonix to Paris
- 8 Italy bus or train
- 9 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 10 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 11 Paris in September
- 12 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 13 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 help with Italy itinerary
- 16 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 17 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 18 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 19 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 20 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 21 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 22 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 23 Praiano
- 24 Rome-Itinerary
- 25 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona