My husband and I (late 20's) are doing 9 days in Croatia in mid May 2013. We're flying from Vienna to Dubrovnik (arriving 2pm) on the 1st day and flying back home to USA from Split at 7:30 am on the last day. I'm trying to figure out how to split up our days inbetween. Reading over all the forums here I've come up with the following itinerary, please let me know what you think or what changes you'd make. I'm interested in all recommendations and suggestions:
Day 1: Arrive in Dubrovnik 2pm
Day 2: Dubrovnik
Day 3: Day trip to Montenegro
Day 4: Day trip to Mljet (tentative) or maybe another island?
Day 5: Ferry to Korcula
Day 6: Korcula
Day 7: Ferry to Split
Day 8: Split
Day 9: Fly home 9 am.
I know there are many diff islands and so the variations can be endless. Please help me out. Also, maybe it's better to take a bus to Split? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 K-Day
- 2 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 3 UK Visa Help
- 4 Cell Phone Question
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 7 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 8 Spain in December
- 9 advance tickets?
- 10 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 11 Help required with Itinerary
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 17 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 18 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 19 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 22 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 23 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 24 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 25 lurento sports car rental - anyone?