My husband and I (late 20's) are doing 9 days in Croatia in mid May 2013. We're flying from Vienna to Dubrovnik (arriving 2pm) on the 1st day and flying back home to USA from Split at 7:30 am on the last day. I'm trying to figure out how to split up our days inbetween. Reading over all the forums here I've come up with the following itinerary, please let me know what you think or what changes you'd make. I'm interested in all recommendations and suggestions:
Day 1: Arrive in Dubrovnik 2pm
Day 2: Dubrovnik
Day 3: Day trip to Montenegro
Day 4: Day trip to Mljet (tentative) or maybe another island?
Day 5: Ferry to Korcula
Day 6: Korcula
Day 7: Ferry to Split
Day 8: Split
Day 9: Fly home 9 am.
I know there are many diff islands and so the variations can be endless. Please help me out. Also, maybe it's better to take a bus to Split? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 2 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 3 please revew provence agenda
- 4 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 5 Small detour from Paris
- 6 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 7 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 8 http://healthyboosterspro.com/armor-adaptogenics/
- 9 Sicily or Rome
- 10 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 11 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 12 Italy
- 13 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 14 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 15 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 16 When and how to book for a trip?
- 17 Provence to Nice driving
- 18 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 19 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 20 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 21 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 22 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 23 France to stop making foie grois
- 24 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 25 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!