I will be staying at Hotel Schlicker. I am flying into Munich Airport and want to go directly to Hotel Schlicker using the train. Hotel address is Tal 8, 80331 München. I will be carrying 3 luggages so which train # and stop do I get off of to be as close to the hotel as possible? Do I take the U-Bahn to MarienPlatz or the S-Bahn to the MarienPlatz Center or to the S-Bahan to Isartor. The hotel website doesn't indicate which train take, and when I look on the map, each stop looks to be similar distance (about 3-4 blocks away) However, on TripAdvisor reviews, I read from one reviewer that you can take the train from airport and get off a stop where the hotel is right in front of you
Confused: U-bahn or S-Bahn to Hotel Schlicker(Munich)
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train or bus
- 2 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 5 Planning a holiday
- 6 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 7 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 10 Advises for trip to Russia
- 11 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 14 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 16 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 17 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 18 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 19 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 20 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 21 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 22 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 To Paris and Provence in June