I will be staying at Hotel Schlicker. I am flying into Munich Airport and want to go directly to Hotel Schlicker using the train. Hotel address is Tal 8, 80331 München. I will be carrying 3 luggages so which train # and stop do I get off of to be as close to the hotel as possible? Do I take the U-Bahn to MarienPlatz or the S-Bahn to the MarienPlatz Center or to the S-Bahan to Isartor. The hotel website doesn't indicate which train take, and when I look on the map, each stop looks to be similar distance (about 3-4 blocks away) However, on TripAdvisor reviews, I read from one reviewer that you can take the train from airport and get off a stop where the hotel is right in front of you
Confused: U-bahn or S-Bahn to Hotel Schlicker(Munich)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 2 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 3 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 4 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 5 Driving in Italy
- 6 malaga to madrid train ?
- 7 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 8 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 9 caroline_venezia
- 10 Museums in Berlin
- 11 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 12 Lake Como transportation questions
- 13 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 14 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 15 Budget family trip to Europe
- 16 5 Observations About Paris
- 17 Portugal in January
- 18 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 19 By train to and out of Prague
- 20 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 21 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 22 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 23 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 24 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 25 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary