I will be staying at Hotel Schlicker. I am flying into Munich Airport and want to go directly to Hotel Schlicker using the train. Hotel address is Tal 8, 80331 München. I will be carrying 3 luggages so which train # and stop do I get off of to be as close to the hotel as possible? Do I take the U-Bahn to MarienPlatz or the S-Bahn to the MarienPlatz Center or to the S-Bahan to Isartor. The hotel website doesn't indicate which train take, and when I look on the map, each stop looks to be similar distance (about 3-4 blocks away) However, on TripAdvisor reviews, I read from one reviewer that you can take the train from airport and get off a stop where the hotel is right in front of you
Confused: U-bahn or S-Bahn to Hotel Schlicker(Munich)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 2 Nice to the luberons
- 3 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 4 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 5 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 6 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 7 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 8 Expat area's in France
- 9 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 10 Schengen rule made easy
- 11 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 12 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 13 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 14 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 15 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 16 Need help with itinerary
- 17 Italy Spending Budget
- 18 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 19 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 20 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 21 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 22 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 23 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 24 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 25 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul