In April/14, we are traveling from Lake Como and want to head to Amalfi Coast, with perhaps an interim stop in Assisi or other interesting cultural stop before spending a few days on the Coast.. We all have been several times to Florence, Siena, Pisa,Naples, and Pompeii. We are seeking beautiful vistas and the highlights of the area in Amalfi area. We would have 5 days but must be back in Rome on the sixth day... Any suggested trains, stops, or driving routes that would have us culturally, and comfortably, within that range and timeframe? your insight would be so welcome.. What will weather be like?? Any great place to base ourselves in the coastal area to do Positano, Sorrento Ravello and other stops? We want a scenic home from which to explore then maybe a fast return to Rome via Naples and the train...thanks!
Como to Sorrento
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 2 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 3 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 4 wineries near Ronda
- 5 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!
- 7 travel to western Europe from India
- 8 Fun, free language website
- 9 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 10 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 13 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 14 Stay away from EF Tours
- 15 I'm in a funk
- 16 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 17 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 18 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 19 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 20 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 21 Bike touring in France
- 22 Does this sound feasible?
- 23 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 24 Tour Group Operators
- 25 Where to stay in Naples, Italy