In April/14, we are traveling from Lake Como and want to head to Amalfi Coast, with perhaps an interim stop in Assisi or other interesting cultural stop before spending a few days on the Coast.. We all have been several times to Florence, Siena, Pisa,Naples, and Pompeii. We are seeking beautiful vistas and the highlights of the area in Amalfi area. We would have 5 days but must be back in Rome on the sixth day... Any suggested trains, stops, or driving routes that would have us culturally, and comfortably, within that range and timeframe? your insight would be so welcome.. What will weather be like?? Any great place to base ourselves in the coastal area to do Positano, Sorrento Ravello and other stops? We want a scenic home from which to explore then maybe a fast return to Rome via Naples and the train...thanks!
Como to Sorrento
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in turkey
- 2 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 3 7 days in Greece
- 4 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 5 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 8 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 11 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 12 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 13 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Hotel in Venice
- 18 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 19 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 20 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 21 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 22 Europe in 21 days
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip