We leave Shannon on Aer Lingus at 8:45 on a Saturday morning in mid-September, stop at Heathrow, then back to the USA. I have looked on line and called Aer Lingus but can't get a clear lead on how early we have to get to SNN (can't get a real person on the phone). All I see on their website is 45 minutes, and that seems much too short to me to clear customs and get to the gate. Does anyone know from recent experience? I don't want to get there three hours ahead of time if it isn't necessary. It could be the difference between staying in Ennis the night before (for example) or staying a couple of miles away in Shannon.
Check in time from Shannon to LHR
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 5 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 9 American Express
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Story of the German Christmas star
- 12 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 16 Airport ATMs
- 17 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 18 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 23 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 24 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano