We leave Shannon on Aer Lingus at 8:45 on a Saturday morning in mid-September, stop at Heathrow, then back to the USA. I have looked on line and called Aer Lingus but can't get a clear lead on how early we have to get to SNN (can't get a real person on the phone). All I see on their website is 45 minutes, and that seems much too short to me to clear customs and get to the gate. Does anyone know from recent experience? I don't want to get there three hours ahead of time if it isn't necessary. It could be the difference between staying in Ennis the night before (for example) or staying a couple of miles away in Shannon.
Check in time from Shannon to LHR
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 3 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 7 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 8 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 nearby cities to london
- 11 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 9 days in turkey
- 14 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 17 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 18 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 19 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 22 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 23 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 24 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days