We leave Shannon on Aer Lingus at 8:45 on a Saturday morning in mid-September, stop at Heathrow, then back to the USA. I have looked on line and called Aer Lingus but can't get a clear lead on how early we have to get to SNN (can't get a real person on the phone). All I see on their website is 45 minutes, and that seems much too short to me to clear customs and get to the gate. Does anyone know from recent experience? I don't want to get there three hours ahead of time if it isn't necessary. It could be the difference between staying in Ennis the night before (for example) or staying a couple of miles away in Shannon.
Check in time from Shannon to LHR
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Lofoten ferry
- 3 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 4 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 8 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 9 Italian cooking classes
- 10 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 11 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 12 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 13 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 14 Fjords, How To?
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 17 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 18 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 19 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 London visit
- 22 Questions for my German friends
- 23 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 24 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 25 21 Days in Central Europe