We leave Shannon on Aer Lingus at 8:45 on a Saturday morning in mid-September, stop at Heathrow, then back to the USA. I have looked on line and called Aer Lingus but can't get a clear lead on how early we have to get to SNN (can't get a real person on the phone). All I see on their website is 45 minutes, and that seems much too short to me to clear customs and get to the gate. Does anyone know from recent experience? I don't want to get there three hours ahead of time if it isn't necessary. It could be the difference between staying in Ennis the night before (for example) or staying a couple of miles away in Shannon.
Check in time from Shannon to LHR
View all Europe activity »
- 1 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 2 Italian Lakes gardens
- 3 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 4 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Dresden Train Station
- 13 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 16 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 17 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 18 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 19 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 20 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 River cruises
- 23 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Week in Interlaken at end of February