This site is absolutely fantastic.
This is my first post.
I am heading to Sicily in May/June, part of a world trip, with my Girlfriend.
Was hoping i could get some advice on the best possible way to get from CATANIA to SORRENTO?
I am in Palermo for 4 nights and Catania for 3 Nights but have committed to meeting someone in Sorrento. Where we will spend 4 nights.
Any MUST DO's in this region of the world. History, places to eat, adventures ETC.
Thanks in Advance..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 2 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 3 20 free days of Europe
- 4 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 5 Bordeaux TRIP
- 6 Greece in 15 Days
- 7 Adaptors for Belgium
- 8 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 9 Walking Scotland
- 10 Home base for a month in France?
- 11 Train Ticket Help
- 12 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 13 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 14 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 15 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 16 tablet
- 17 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 18 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 19 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 20 Planning Advice!
- 21 Germany and Austria trip report
- 22 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 23 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 24 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016