This site is absolutely fantastic.
This is my first post.
I am heading to Sicily in May/June, part of a world trip, with my Girlfriend.
Was hoping i could get some advice on the best possible way to get from CATANIA to SORRENTO?
I am in Palermo for 4 nights and Catania for 3 Nights but have committed to meeting someone in Sorrento. Where we will spend 4 nights.
Any MUST DO's in this region of the world. History, places to eat, adventures ETC.
Thanks in Advance..
Catania to Sorrento
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 2 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 3 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 4 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 5 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 6 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 7 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Is my plan ok
- 10 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 11 Reputable Tours
- 12 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 13 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 14 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 15 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 16 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 17 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 20 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 23 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???