This site is absolutely fantastic.
This is my first post.
I am heading to Sicily in May/June, part of a world trip, with my Girlfriend.
Was hoping i could get some advice on the best possible way to get from CATANIA to SORRENTO?
I am in Palermo for 4 nights and Catania for 3 Nights but have committed to meeting someone in Sorrento. Where we will spend 4 nights.
Any MUST DO's in this region of the world. History, places to eat, adventures ETC.
Thanks in Advance..
Catania to Sorrento
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 2 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 3 Food tours in Rome?
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Rome Food Tour
- 6 trip to norway
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 10 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 11 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 12 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 13 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 16 Help with England/Wales tour
- 17 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 18 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 21 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 22 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 23 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 24 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 25 Where to go in France mid July?