This site is absolutely fantastic.
This is my first post.
I am heading to Sicily in May/June, part of a world trip, with my Girlfriend.
Was hoping i could get some advice on the best possible way to get from CATANIA to SORRENTO?
I am in Palermo for 4 nights and Catania for 3 Nights but have committed to meeting someone in Sorrento. Where we will spend 4 nights.
Any MUST DO's in this region of the world. History, places to eat, adventures ETC.
Thanks in Advance..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada to Madrid
- 2 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 Baby Milk
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 7 Tour groups
- 8 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 9 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 10 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 11 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 12 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 13 English Countryside
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 16 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 17 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 18 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 19 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 20 Driving in Italy?
- 21 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 22 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip