This site is absolutely fantastic.
This is my first post.
I am heading to Sicily in May/June, part of a world trip, with my Girlfriend.
Was hoping i could get some advice on the best possible way to get from CATANIA to SORRENTO?
I am in Palermo for 4 nights and Catania for 3 Nights but have committed to meeting someone in Sorrento. Where we will spend 4 nights.
Any MUST DO's in this region of the world. History, places to eat, adventures ETC.
Thanks in Advance..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 2 Cost of Van from CDG
- 3 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 4 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 5 German Train travel
- 6 Barcelona on budget
- 7 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 8 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 9 England and Wales’s summer tour warm-up
- 10 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 11 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 12 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 13 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 14 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 15 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 16 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 17 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 18 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 19 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 20 New Dublin Museum
- 21 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 22 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 23 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 24 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 25 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?