This site is absolutely fantastic.
This is my first post.
I am heading to Sicily in May/June, part of a world trip, with my Girlfriend.
Was hoping i could get some advice on the best possible way to get from CATANIA to SORRENTO?
I am in Palermo for 4 nights and Catania for 3 Nights but have committed to meeting someone in Sorrento. Where we will spend 4 nights.
Any MUST DO's in this region of the world. History, places to eat, adventures ETC.
Thanks in Advance..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Antiques shopping Rome
- 2 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 3 8 days in switzerland
- 4 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 5 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 6 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 7 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 8 12 Days in Italy
- 9 Health insurance coverage
- 10 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 11 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 12 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 13 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 14 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 15 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 16 Family vacay in Europe
- 17 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 18 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 19 Italy - best two central locations
- 20 Another Book List for Italy
- 21 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 22 Day trip suggestion from London
- 23 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 24 Back to Paris--need hotel advice
- 25 Classical Music in Milan