This site is absolutely fantastic.
This is my first post.
I am heading to Sicily in May/June, part of a world trip, with my Girlfriend.
Was hoping i could get some advice on the best possible way to get from CATANIA to SORRENTO?
I am in Palermo for 4 nights and Catania for 3 Nights but have committed to meeting someone in Sorrento. Where we will spend 4 nights.
Any MUST DO's in this region of the world. History, places to eat, adventures ETC.
Thanks in Advance..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 First Trip to Europe!
- 3 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 4 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 5 visa appointment experience
- 6 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 7 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 8 Rue des Rosiers
- 9 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 Brief trip report Naples
- 12 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 13 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 14 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 15 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 16 What to take to Germany
- 17 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 18 Scotland Trip
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 23 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 24 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 25 4 week trip Turkey