This site is absolutely fantastic.
This is my first post.
I am heading to Sicily in May/June, part of a world trip, with my Girlfriend.
Was hoping i could get some advice on the best possible way to get from CATANIA to SORRENTO?
I am in Palermo for 4 nights and Catania for 3 Nights but have committed to meeting someone in Sorrento. Where we will spend 4 nights.
Any MUST DO's in this region of the world. History, places to eat, adventures ETC.
Thanks in Advance..
Catania to Sorrento
- 1 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 2 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 3 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 4 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 5 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 6 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 7 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 8 Last minute lake change....
- 9 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 10 getting out of rome airport to hotel?
- 11 Affordable London Hotel
- 12 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 13 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 14 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 15 Italian train question
- 16 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 17 Getting the best our of Europe
- 18 Yet another train question......
- 19 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 20 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Transportation for 7 ladies from Marais apartment to only airport
- 23 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 24 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 25 Stonehenge