This site is absolutely fantastic.
This is my first post.
I am heading to Sicily in May/June, part of a world trip, with my Girlfriend.
Was hoping i could get some advice on the best possible way to get from CATANIA to SORRENTO?
I am in Palermo for 4 nights and Catania for 3 Nights but have committed to meeting someone in Sorrento. Where we will spend 4 nights.
Any MUST DO's in this region of the world. History, places to eat, adventures ETC.
Thanks in Advance..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 2 Where to stay between Kenmare and Dublin
- 3 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 4 Car rental/return near London
- 5 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 6 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 7 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 8 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 9 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 10 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 11 A week driving in Bavaria
- 12 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 13 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 14 Camino Redux
- 15 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 16 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 17 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 18 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 19 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 20 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 21 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 22 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 23 Trans-Siberia Train
- 24 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 25 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?