This site is absolutely fantastic.
This is my first post.
I am heading to Sicily in May/June, part of a world trip, with my Girlfriend.
Was hoping i could get some advice on the best possible way to get from CATANIA to SORRENTO?
I am in Palermo for 4 nights and Catania for 3 Nights but have committed to meeting someone in Sorrento. Where we will spend 4 nights.
Any MUST DO's in this region of the world. History, places to eat, adventures ETC.
Thanks in Advance..
Catania to Sorrento
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Waste of money...
- 2 Is Venice really dirty?
- 3 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 4 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 5 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 6 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 7 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 10 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 11 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 12 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 13 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 14 italy - france - germany
- 15 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 16 Planning Europe trip
- 17 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 18 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 19 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 20 Authentic czech food
- 21 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 22 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 23 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 24 Kimhe--flamenco
- 25 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?