This site is absolutely fantastic.
This is my first post.
I am heading to Sicily in May/June, part of a world trip, with my Girlfriend.
Was hoping i could get some advice on the best possible way to get from CATANIA to SORRENTO?
I am in Palermo for 4 nights and Catania for 3 Nights but have committed to meeting someone in Sorrento. Where we will spend 4 nights.
Any MUST DO's in this region of the world. History, places to eat, adventures ETC.
Thanks in Advance..
Catania to Sorrento
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 2 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 3 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 4 Paris and where else?
- 5 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 6 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 7 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 8 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 9 Eleanor's Pages
- 10 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 11 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 12 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 13 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 14 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 15 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 16 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 17 Internet or travel agent?
- 18 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 19 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 20 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 21 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 22 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 23 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 24 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 25 Trip report of our visit to Rioja