I am in the very early stages of planning a trip to both Croatia and Greece for the summer. Ideally, we'd like to fly between Athens and Dubrovnik, but I'm not finding any flights between the two cities. What is the best way to travel between these two destinations? I'm looking at early July. Thanks!
Best way to travel between Croatia and Greece?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 2 London neighborhood suggestions
- 3 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 4 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 9 What to wear
- 10 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 11 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 14 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 15 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 16 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 17 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 20 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 21 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 22 german rail ticket question
- 23 Tipping in Greece
- 24 Fashion for larger man?
- 25 Italy and France in 20 Days