I am in the very early stages of planning a trip to both Croatia and Greece for the summer. Ideally, we'd like to fly between Athens and Dubrovnik, but I'm not finding any flights between the two cities. What is the best way to travel between these two destinations? I'm looking at early July. Thanks!
Best way to travel between Croatia and Greece?
- 1 RHK's heading to Europe
- 2 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 3 Germany with 6 month old.
- 4 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 5 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 6 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 7 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 8 Time in Strasbourg?
- 9 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 10 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 11 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 12 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 13 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 14 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 15 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 16 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 17 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 18 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 19 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 20 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 21 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 22 Germany and Italy
- 23 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 24 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 25 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich