I am considering a trip to Paris in April. Is it a good time of year? I hate rain, and if this is the rainy season I'd consider going somewhere else in the Spring.
Best time to visit Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 4 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 5 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 6 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 8 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 9 malaga to madrid train ?
- 10 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 11 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 12 Budget family trip to Europe
- 13 Berlin
- 14 5 Observations About Paris
- 15 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 16 Guidebook for Iceland
- 17 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 18 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 19 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 20 Airport ATMs
- 21 visa question
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 24 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 25 Northern Italy Itinerary Help