I am considering a trip to Paris in April. Is it a good time of year? I hate rain, and if this is the rainy season I'd consider going somewhere else in the Spring.
Best time to visit Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 4 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 5 Air France strike
- 6 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 7 Europe in winter
- 8 Florence Hotel Advice
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 11 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 12 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 13 Airbnb scam
- 14 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 15 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 16 Viator.com in Turkey
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Scottish Passport
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 21 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 22 Two Days in Prague
- 23 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 24 Bodrum to instanbul
- 25 Spain (Practical) Trip Report