My husband and I are traveling from London to Paris on Sunday, July 20th. I've been looking at tickets this weekend and prices for that particular day are $109 USD for a one way ticket (I know that there are cheaper tickets on other days, but we have to travel on Sunday). In reading some blogs, and tips that people have, many say to wait until about three months before to purchase tickets. Is that good advice? Or should I buy them now? I'm worried that ticket prices may go up! Any thoughts would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 2 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 3 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 4 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 5 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 6 Europe First Timers
- 7 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 8 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 9 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 10 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 11 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 12 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 13 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 14 Athens Help
- 15 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 16 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 17 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 18 Lille Braderie 2017
- 19 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 20 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 21 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 22 Thinking about the Fjords
- 23 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 24 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 25 Uber vs. TfL