My husband and I are traveling from London to Paris on Sunday, July 20th. I've been looking at tickets this weekend and prices for that particular day are $109 USD for a one way ticket (I know that there are cheaper tickets on other days, but we have to travel on Sunday). In reading some blogs, and tips that people have, many say to wait until about three months before to purchase tickets. Is that good advice? Or should I buy them now? I'm worried that ticket prices may go up! Any thoughts would be great! Thanks!
Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos in May
- 2 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 3 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 4 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 Belfast to Scotland help
- 7 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 8 20 days in Germany
- 9 France, Italy and Greec
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 13 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 14 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 15 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 16 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 17 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 18 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 19 help regarding removal firm in london
- 20 Dresden or Leipzig
- 21 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 22 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 23 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 24 Trains in Italy
- 25 South of France November Trip Report