My husband and I are traveling from London to Paris on Sunday, July 20th. I've been looking at tickets this weekend and prices for that particular day are $109 USD for a one way ticket (I know that there are cheaper tickets on other days, but we have to travel on Sunday). In reading some blogs, and tips that people have, many say to wait until about three months before to purchase tickets. Is that good advice? Or should I buy them now? I'm worried that ticket prices may go up! Any thoughts would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 2 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 3 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 4 Meteora for older folk
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 Athens
- 9 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 10 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Germany train help!
- 15 Spain in July
- 16 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 17 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 18 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 19 Train help for Prague
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 23 Petrol in Greece
- 24 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 25 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary