My husband and I are traveling from London to Paris on Sunday, July 20th. I've been looking at tickets this weekend and prices for that particular day are $109 USD for a one way ticket (I know that there are cheaper tickets on other days, but we have to travel on Sunday). In reading some blogs, and tips that people have, many say to wait until about three months before to purchase tickets. Is that good advice? Or should I buy them now? I'm worried that ticket prices may go up! Any thoughts would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 2 Norway in November
- 3 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 4 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 5 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 6 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 9 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 10 Dublin sights and restaurant ideas
- 11 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 12 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 13 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 14 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 15 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 16 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 17 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 18 Best locally frequented places to eat.
- 19 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 20 Bilboa to Madrid
- 21 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 22 Using Voip on Android in US and Europe
- 23 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 24 Help us to know Italians! :^)
- 25 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)