My husband and I are traveling from London to Paris on Sunday, July 20th. I've been looking at tickets this weekend and prices for that particular day are $109 USD for a one way ticket (I know that there are cheaper tickets on other days, but we have to travel on Sunday). In reading some blogs, and tips that people have, many say to wait until about three months before to purchase tickets. Is that good advice? Or should I buy them now? I'm worried that ticket prices may go up! Any thoughts would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 2 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 3 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 4 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 5 Croatia transportation question.
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 8 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 9 4 days itinerary for France
- 10 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 11 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 14 Rent a car in England
- 15 Edinburgh to Skye
- 16 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 17 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 18 2017 Easter in Italy
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 21 Going to Russia
- 22 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 23 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 24 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 25 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone