I am in a fix deciding abt a week long trip to Europe in end June with my husband..
He has left it one me to decide..
We are in early 30s,both working usually very busy,no kids .
I am pregnant( will be 18 wks then) and we want to have a very nice vacation before we have the baby..
I have been to Paris and Venice and loved both.
Please suggest the best places in term of beautiful scenery and weather in June ..
I want to go to :-
Please advice what are the best cities in each which I can combine.I am also open to any other suggestions.Thanks
I know this forum is very popular with visitors here having been to many many countries and I hope to get excellent advice..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 2 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 3 From London to Paris to US
- 4 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 5 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 6 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 7 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 8 France to stop making foie grois
- 9 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 10 Barcelona Car rental return
- 11 My First Trip to Europe...
- 12 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 13 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 14 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 15 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 16 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 17 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 18 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 19 Edinburgh Festival Fireworks
- 20 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 21 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 24 First time Europe trip for family of 4
- 25 Dover queues