I am in a fix deciding abt a week long trip to Europe in end June with my husband..
He has left it one me to decide..
We are in early 30s,both working usually very busy,no kids .
I am pregnant( will be 18 wks then) and we want to have a very nice vacation before we have the baby..
I have been to Paris and Venice and loved both.
Please suggest the best places in term of beautiful scenery and weather in June ..
I want to go to :-
Please advice what are the best cities in each which I can combine.I am also open to any other suggestions.Thanks
I know this forum is very popular with visitors here having been to many many countries and I hope to get excellent advice..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 2 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 3 Belgium Itinerary
- 4 Driving through Paris
- 5 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 6 Can parking
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 10 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 11 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 12 Zurich to Milan trip
- 13 Electrical Power Conversion
- 14 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 15 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 16 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 19 italy Cinque Terre
- 20 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 21 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 22 Bruges
- 23 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 24 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 25 Destination ideas for 88 year old