I am in a fix deciding abt a week long trip to Europe in end June with my husband..
He has left it one me to decide..
We are in early 30s,both working usually very busy,no kids .
I am pregnant( will be 18 wks then) and we want to have a very nice vacation before we have the baby..
I have been to Paris and Venice and loved both.
Please suggest the best places in term of beautiful scenery and weather in June ..
I want to go to :-
Please advice what are the best cities in each which I can combine.I am also open to any other suggestions.Thanks
I know this forum is very popular with visitors here having been to many many countries and I hope to get excellent advice..
best scenery -switzerland/austria/prague/provence/germany
- 1 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 2 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 3 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 4 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 5 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 6 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 7 Prague - must see
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 10 Spain - Andalucia
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Car in Prague
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 15 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 16 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 17 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 18 Lucerne & Zurich
- 19 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 20 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 21 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Place to propose
- 24 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 25 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain