I am in a fix deciding abt a week long trip to Europe in end June with my husband..
He has left it one me to decide..
We are in early 30s,both working usually very busy,no kids .
I am pregnant( will be 18 wks then) and we want to have a very nice vacation before we have the baby..
I have been to Paris and Venice and loved both.
Please suggest the best places in term of beautiful scenery and weather in June ..
I want to go to :-
Please advice what are the best cities in each which I can combine.I am also open to any other suggestions.Thanks
I know this forum is very popular with visitors here having been to many many countries and I hope to get excellent advice..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 buy real fake passport driving license
- 2 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 3 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 4 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 7 Norwegian Countryside
- 8 Just Back from Norway
- 9 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 10 Charles Degaulle question
- 11 Amsterdam and ?????
- 12 declare to furnish excessive-excessive-massive
- 13 So I am here revealing the secret of my muscular
- 14 Switzerland itinerary help
- 15 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 16 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 17 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 18 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 19 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 20 Amsterdam Hotel
- 21 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 22 FCO connection time
- 23 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
- 24 Lagos Walking Tour
- 25 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon