I am in a fix deciding abt a week long trip to Europe in end June with my husband..
He has left it one me to decide..
We are in early 30s,both working usually very busy,no kids .
I am pregnant( will be 18 wks then) and we want to have a very nice vacation before we have the baby..
I have been to Paris and Venice and loved both.
Please suggest the best places in term of beautiful scenery and weather in June ..
I want to go to :-
Please advice what are the best cities in each which I can combine.I am also open to any other suggestions.Thanks
I know this forum is very popular with visitors here having been to many many countries and I hope to get excellent advice..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 Prem fares (again)
- 4 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 5 tickets for Wimbledon
- 6 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 7 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 8 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Iceland, france spain
- 11 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 12 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 13 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 18 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 19 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 20 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 21 Road Trip: 4 Weeks from Puglia to Le Marche
- 22 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 23 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 24 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 25 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?