I am in a fix deciding abt a week long trip to Europe in end June with my husband..
He has left it one me to decide..
We are in early 30s,both working usually very busy,no kids .
I am pregnant( will be 18 wks then) and we want to have a very nice vacation before we have the baby..
I have been to Paris and Venice and loved both.
Please suggest the best places in term of beautiful scenery and weather in June ..
I want to go to :-
Please advice what are the best cities in each which I can combine.I am also open to any other suggestions.Thanks
I know this forum is very popular with visitors here having been to many many countries and I hope to get excellent advice..
best scenery -switzerland/austria/prague/provence/germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 7 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 8 Story of the German Christmas star
- 9 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Three ferries to Mull
- 13 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 14 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 15 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 16 driving in france with kids
- 17 Southern Spain
- 18 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 22 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 23 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 24 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 25 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?