I am in a fix deciding abt a week long trip to Europe in end June with my husband..
He has left it one me to decide..
We are in early 30s,both working usually very busy,no kids .
I am pregnant( will be 18 wks then) and we want to have a very nice vacation before we have the baby..
I have been to Paris and Venice and loved both.
Please suggest the best places in term of beautiful scenery and weather in June ..
I want to go to :-
Please advice what are the best cities in each which I can combine.I am also open to any other suggestions.Thanks
I know this forum is very popular with visitors here having been to many many countries and I hope to get excellent advice..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 2 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 3 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 4 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 5 Lyon france-- rental car
- 6 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 7 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 8 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 9 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 10 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 11 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 12 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 13 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 14 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 15 Greece mainland and islands
- 16 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 17 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 18 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 19 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 20 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 23 Oyster card?
- 24 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler