I am in a fix deciding abt a week long trip to Europe in end June with my husband..
He has left it one me to decide..
We are in early 30s,both working usually very busy,no kids .
I am pregnant( will be 18 wks then) and we want to have a very nice vacation before we have the baby..
I have been to Paris and Venice and loved both.
Please suggest the best places in term of beautiful scenery and weather in June ..
I want to go to :-
Please advice what are the best cities in each which I can combine.I am also open to any other suggestions.Thanks
I know this forum is very popular with visitors here having been to many many countries and I hope to get excellent advice..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 2 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 3 Croatian islands
- 4 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 5 Walking GPS?
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 One Way... trust or bust?
- 8 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 9 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 10 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 11 Pure Forskolin XT @ http://fornatgaex.com/pure-forskolin-xt-reviews/
- 12 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 13 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 14 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 15 However, once you've gotten
- 16 American Style Restaurants in London
- 17 After Mass, on a Sunday, in Rome
- 18 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 19 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 20 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 21 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 22 July 2-5, 2012 Int'l Philosphy Conference at Assos, Turkey (near Troy)
- 23 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 24 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 25 When to Arrive At The Airport