Hello all... I'll be in Venice for a few days, March 9-12. I LOVE to take pictures and they are always my favorite vacation souvenirs. What are some of your favorite vantage points for photos, any time of day, and especially early morning/evening? My camera is just a simple point and shoot, nothing fancy. Thanks so much!
Best places in Venice for sunset, sunrise and night photos?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 rent car / Munich
- 3 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 4 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 5 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Family European winter holiday
- 9 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 10 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 11 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 12 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 13 Channel Islands
- 14 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 15 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 16 Dresden Train Station
- 17 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 18 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 24 Chambermaid tipping
- 25 TGV and Provence questions