We will be in London for a week in mid- March and we really want to do a day trip either by ferry or train out of England to somewhere beautiful and historic place. We want to leave very early in the morning and come back late at night. We will have two kids, age 13 and 16 and they are easy to travel with. Please share your suggestion. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6-7 Days in France
- 2 Korean Messages
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 6 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 7 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 8 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 9 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 10 Budapest in December 2017
- 11 Spain in July
- 12 5 Days in Switzerland
- 13 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 21 Trip Ideas
- 22 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 23 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 24 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 25 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
best day trip from London to Mont St Michel, Rouen, Paris or Brugges?