We will be in London for a week in mid- March and we really want to do a day trip either by ferry or train out of England to somewhere beautiful and historic place. We want to leave very early in the morning and come back late at night. We will have two kids, age 13 and 16 and they are easy to travel with. Please share your suggestion. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 2 "Never Mind"
- 3 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 4 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 5 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 6 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 7 Barcelona
- 8 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 9 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Germany family road trip help!
- 12 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 13 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 14 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 18 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 19 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 20 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 21 who is in amsterdam?
- 22 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 23 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 24 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 25 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
best day trip from London to Mont St Michel, Rouen, Paris or Brugges?