I will be in Bari for 1 night with my adutl granddaughter. Can anyone recommend a comfortable hotel that is close to whatever there is to see in Bari? I've never been there so don't know the area. We will be there 1 night as we are on our way to Matera. I prefer small family-run hotels but my search is showing me large hotels or - rather sparse looking B&Bs.
Thanks, I look forward to some advice... Also I might add that any advice re. what to visit on our one day in Bari would be welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 2 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 4 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 5 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 6 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 9 Berlin, Nice and London
- 10 charming cities in Spain
- 11 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 12 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 13 Day in Madrid
- 14 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 15 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 16 Venice
- 17 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 18 Family vacation to europe
- 19 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 22 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 23 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 24 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 25 Please help with 12 days in England!